• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Kentucky Open Carry Group - Meet & Greet

Cgm2414

Well obviously my excuse didn't pan out like I thought it was going to, should have bit the bullet and came. Hope you all had a great time.

DrakeZ07

If I had an invitation and my tax returns I'd go, but I don't think you all would like me OC'ing my pink hi-point.

Also; Isaac, I like your avatar, ::Awesome::

09jisaac

Well obviously my excuse didn't pan out like I thought it was going to, should have bit the bullet and came. Hope you all had a great time.

Just remember the rules Cgm, if you miss two in a row then you HAVE to come to the next one, or else you'll miss 3 in a row. Which is exactly like missing two in a row, just one more. So the invitation still stands.

If I had an invitation and my tax returns I'd go, but I don't think you all would like me OC'ing my pink hi-point.

Also; Isaac, I like your avatar, ::Awesome::

It is a open invitation. If you are a firearm enthusiast, a 2nd amendment supporter, a hunter, a OCer, a CCer, or even somebody who thought that they knew someone that might fit one of those descriptions (everyone) then you're free to join. We're just getting together and having a good time and in my part of the country, eastern Kentucky, you don't need an invitation to join in on something like that. Notice I said it was my Eastern KY, thats a joke, but seriously it belongs does belong to me..... Notice the "registered mark"- Eastern Kentucky M&G® < That just happened!!!

DrakeZ07

Just remember the rules Cgm, if you miss two in a row then you HAVE to come to the next one, or else you'll miss 3 in a row. Which is exactly like missing two in a row, just one more. So the invitation still stands.

It is a open invitation. If you are a firearm enthusiast, a 2nd amendment supporter, a hunter, a OCer, a CCer, or even somebody who thought that they knew someone that might fit one of those descriptions (everyone) then you're free to join. We're just getting together and having a good time and in my part of the country, eastern Kentucky, you don't need an invitation to join in on something like that. Notice I said it was my Eastern KY, thats a joke, but seriously it belongs does belong to me..... Notice the "registered mark"- Eastern Kentucky M&G® < That just happened!!!

I don't know if your being serious or sarcastic on the latter part... So I'll just nod my head slowly and walk away... >.>

DrakeZ07

It was a joke, but seriously it does have the ® mark on Eastern Kentucky M&G®.

I thought it took thousands of dollars, and a few years to copyright something and tack on a registered trademark as well.

I cant help but to feel this is somehow an attempt for lulz.

I counter with muffins.

I like you isaac; maybe I can claim you and we can have a love triangle with Glockster, and CGM. <3 Or would that be a love square? :O

Last edited:

Cgm2414

I thought it took thousands of dollars, and a few years to copyright something and tack on a registered trademark as well.

I counter with muffins.

I like you isaac; maybe I can claim you and we can have a love triangle with Glockster, and CGM. <3 Or would that be a love square? :O

LOVE WHAT? You are becoming awful bold for a skinny fella.

Last edited:

09jisaac

I counter with muffins.

[strike]I like you isaac; maybe I can claim you and we can have a love triangle with Glockster, and CGM. <3 Or would that be a love square? :O[/strike]

Yea, it was a joke. I joke a lot. Remember when you were complaining about us calling our get together the eastern ky m&g? That was referring to it.

That whole post was a joke. Except for the open invitation for anyone interested in joining (I assume, neuro tell me if I am wrong).

And the stricken text is a bit (a whole lot) much. How about we pretend like that has never been posted on the internet?

DrakeZ07

Yea, it was a joke. I joke a lot. Remember when you were complaining about us calling our get together the eastern ky m&g? That was referring to it.

That whole post was a joke. Except for the open invitation for anyone interested in joining (I assume, neuro tell me if I am wrong).

And the stricken text is a bit (a whole lot) much. How about we pretend like that has never been posted on the internet?

I know you was joking bud; just trying to add in my own bit of humour to the mix~

LOVE WHAT? You are becoming awful bold for a skinny fella.
I'm not exactly skinny, I could stand to lose a few pounds, dont usually watch my figure in the winter >.< Also, another portion of humour, dude, but hey I figured right on one account, figured it'd get ya to post~ <3

Cgm2414

I know you was joking bud; just trying to add in my own bit of humour to the mix~

I'm not exactly skinny, I could stand to lose a few pounds, dont usually watch my figure in the winter >.< Also, another portion of humour, dude, but hey I figured right on one account, figured it'd get ya to post~ <3

That you did sir, that you did.