• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. Feb. 11th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast
Sat. February 11th, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
............ Get directions
803 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

We are almost midway through the General Assembly session - crossover day is Feb. 14th (Valentines Day), the same day as our OC dinner and the start date of anti's new push against Starbucks.....fizzle, fizzle.

Lots to talk about and people to see.

Mr H

The wife and I are going to make every effort to be there (9:30-ish??), on our way to Portsmouth that afternoon.

Fingers crossed.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The wife and I are going to make every effort to be there (9:30-ish??), on our way to Portsmouth that afternoon.

Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your trip into the land of the free - we'll look for you around 9:30. Frequently someone is there earlier and in any event we'll be there awhile.

Mr H

Enjoy your trip into the land of the free - we'll look for you around 9:30. Frequently someone is there earlier and in any event we'll be there awhile.

Was great meeting all of you this morning! Good chatter, good info, good food and good company always make for a good start to a day!

We're in P'mouth for the night, and after some more family time tomorrow, will be headed back to the infamously (and euphemistically) named "Free State".

Hope to do it again before too terribly long.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was great meeting all of you this morning! Good chatter, good info, good food and good company always make for a good start to a day!

We're in P'mouth for the night, and after some more family time tomorrow, will be headed back to the infamously (and euphemistically) named "Free State".

Hope to do it again before too terribly long.

The door is always open and the coffee hot. Enjoyed meeting you and will look forward to next time.