• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
It's that time again, ladies and fellers! Time to gather a hoist a cup a joe, or whatever you happen ta be sippin' on that day, thank Starbucks fer not discriminatin' aginst us and just visit 'n have a good time.

I've decide to change the time a little. Instead of meeting up at 9:00, we'll call it for 10:00. That gives people coming from further away an extra hour to sleep.

SO:

Starbucks @ 1401 S 348th St, Federal Way
Saturday, February 11 @ 10:00 am.

See ya!

Ria

Had such a good time in Dec. when I came to your meeting...so will be there Saturday!

ynotcarry

Attended for the first time - GREAT!

Well I just attended my first South Sound Starbucks meeting and it was great! Met a very nice group of like minded people, can't wait for next month. And, I'm brand new to the forum too.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
It was a great group today! It's was nice to see everyone agian, hope to see some of you at our east sound meet next month.

Too bad we couldn't reason with the extreme anti-guners that selectively decided to sit at the table with us and begin to bicker and comment toward us. Hopefully that did not turn some of the first timers away, its not a normal situation that occurs. In the end I feel they still walked away ever so slightly more enlightened. Oh god, the child... she was really concerned for my son. I assured her he was safe. :)

Last edited:

boosteddreams

Yay, lots of fun today! Thank you all for showing up; it was really nice to meet more OCers, including the new guys, and see a few I hadn't seen in a while.

Slapmonkay - as for the anti-gun lady:

think_of_the_children.jpg