• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound 2nd Saturday OC Meet

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I just had a great time meeting everybody from the south end, and a few from the Eastside that I haven't been able to meet at the get togethers up here yet.
It was a great time, and then FMCDH and I spent a couple of hours at the range this evening shooting and generally having a good time. All in all a great way to spend the day.:banana:

Sorry to hear about the next table over. I didn't know that was going on:(

FMCDH

I just had a great time meeting everybody from the south end, and a few from the Eastside that I haven't been able to meet at the get togethers up here yet.
It was a great time, and then FMCDH and I spent a couple of hours at the range this evening shooting and generally having a good time. All in all a great way to spend the day.:banana:

Sorry to hear about the next table over. I didn't know that was going on:(

Yea, great time! Next time I will be sure to bring the "noisy cricket" that will put your .357 to shame. ;)

FMCDH

It was a great group today! It's was nice to see everyone agian, hope to see some of you at our east sound meet next month.

Too bad we couldn't reason with the extreme anti-guners that selectively decided to sit at the table with us and begin to bicker and comment toward us. Hopefully that did not turn some of the first timers away, its not a normal situation that occurs. In the end I feel they still walked away ever so slightly more enlightened. Oh god, the child... she was really concerned for my son. I assured her he was safe. :)

Was this before or after we came by?