Thread: Open Carry Questioned:

Open Carry Questioned:

Make sure when you read this article, to comment. The more comments this reporter gets on this article, maybe he will understand not all OCers are idots. Check out the article.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120207/...cal%20News%7cs

Quote Originally Posted by wdr89523 View Post
    Make sure when you read this article, to comment. The more comments this reporter gets on this article, maybe he will understand not all OCers are idots. Check out the article.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120207/...t|Local News|s

The fewer comments to this Joker the better. Nothing that he wrote one way or another would change anyones mind on the subject. In my opinion it was a very poorly written piece. Why give him the thrill of your responding. Let the paper know that nobody read it by remaining silent on the subject.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

I wasn't going to register in order to leave a comment anyway, but it would have been something along the lines of how lame it was to cry on the Internet about being insulted after being wrong.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by wdr89523 View Post

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120207/...cal%20News%7cs

Wow.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

28kfps
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    The fewer comments to this Joker the better. Nothing that he wrote one way or another would change anyones mind on the subject. In my opinion it was a very poorly written piece. Why give him the thrill of your responding. Let the paper know that nobody read it by remaining silent on the subject.

TBG
    I agree. No comment for this clown. I think this guy has received brain damage from the exhaust fumes after having to chase the short bus to school because they would never let him on.
    Last edited by 28kfps; 02-08-2012 at 02:23 AM.

2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 08:03 PM.