• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Questioned:

The Big Guy

Make sure when you read this article, to comment. The more comments this reporter gets on this article, maybe he will understand not all OCers are idots. Check out the article.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20120207...-worse?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Local News|s

The fewer comments to this Joker the better. Nothing that he wrote one way or another would change anyones mind on the subject. In my opinion it was a very poorly written piece. Why give him the thrill of your responding. Let the paper know that nobody read it by remaining silent on the subject.

TBG

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I wasn't going to register in order to leave a comment anyway, but it would have been something along the lines of how lame it was to cry on the Internet about being insulted after being wrong.

28kfps

The fewer comments to this Joker the better. Nothing that he wrote one way or another would change anyones mind on the subject. In my opinion it was a very poorly written piece. Why give him the thrill of your responding. Let the paper know that nobody read it by remaining silent on the subject.

TBG

I agree. No comment for this clown. I think this guy has received brain damage from the exhaust fumes after having to chase the short bus to school because they would never let him on.

Last edited: