• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap County: Hideaway Cafe

Vitaeus

Looking to have an OC meetup on Thursday, Feb 9, between Noon and One. Discussion would include setting up a table at Port Orchard's Emergency Preparedness Open House later in the year.

1245A Defender

well,,,

OK,,,,
just so you all know.
vitaeus,,, his 3 yr old daughter and 1911er were sitting together at 12:00, on the dot!!!
THEN I,,,, walked in,,, so 3 men and 1/2 a girl.
WE talked and laughed, had myself a gyro, "that I would not recomend", even though it came with a little
spill of pink milkshake on the end, from the girls milkshake, "they came both at once,, handling error",
"no harm, no foul, it was deliciouse", but they did try to convince me that it was just the gyro sause. Sure!!!
Ice tea,, a couple smoking breaks outside.
Then I ,"and another guy", "but I mean me AND the other guy, did the work, when I say, "helped"",
"helped" a US Navy chief load a display case in his van.
Did I ever tell you how useless "as in Useless, this time", a chief in Todays Navy can be?
He had no idea how to get the work done. But he did stand by quietly after I told him how to get the he11 out of the way!
Really though, he was a very nice young man, but now Im sitting here thinking, and Im thinking, He forgot to say, thank you.

And a good time was had by all!