Thread: MOC Lunch and Seminar Sat. March 24th

MOC Lunch and Seminar Sat. March 24th

Michigan Open Carry, Inc is inviting you to an open carry lunch followed by an open carry seminar which will cover the laws and basics of open carrying a firearm. If you have ever had questions about open carry or wanted to learn more feel free to come out and join us, or if you know anyone who might be interested in learning more let them know and bring them along. You can join us for the lunch, the seminar, or both and you only have to pay for your food. The details are as follows:

Open Carry lunch:

2pm-4pm

Denny's
    4785 Beckley Road
    Battle Creek, MI 49015

Open Carry Seminar:

5pm-7pm

Freedom Firearms
    539 Capital Avenue SW
    Battle Creek, MI 49015
    Last edited by Yance; 02-07-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

Posted on Facebook:
    Lunch
    Seminar

Thanks for setting this up, Adam!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

This is 3 weeks away, hope to see a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new ones as well, spread the word to your friends and family and mark the date in your calendar.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

I should be there!

Quote Originally Posted by bmward64 View Post
    I should be there!
    To which one, the lunch or the seminar?

you made this on the same day and almost the same time you goof, you planning on skipping out on yours?

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...1pm-March-24th

I looked for stuff going on that day, must have missed it. I shall change the date of mine...

always enjoy theo and stacys though. great place and great people and they always enjoy having us come out.

Taking place this weekend, hope to see a lot of you there dont forget to invite any friends or family that may be interested!

I'll be there.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Dont forget to bring anyone along that you think or know might be interested in learning more about Open Carry. If you have some free time or the whole day come out to the lunch, the seminar, or both.

I picked up a job this morning/afternoon. Hopefully if nothing else I'll be at the seminar.

I'll see you there if you can make it out. If not I'll just see you next week.