• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Havn't been around for a year, but, I'm back and getting caught up on the news

LOERetired

Hay Guys and Girls

Whats been going on, I've been out of touch for a while, now I'm back. Missed all the get togethers this past summer, missed seeing all the great people on this site at the gatherings. Been reading a lot of the posts trying to get caught up on what been going on, sure is a lot to read when your out of touch for a year.

Has everyone got their concealed carry permits, how sweet that must be getting in and out of your vehicle without having to disarm.

Anyway, I'm back, just thought I'd say hay

Cowboyridn

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Welcome Back!

I wondered what happened to you. The last I saw of you was at the get together you had in your town. Yes, I remember the "lock boxes" we had to use to use the rest rooms. It's nice to have a CWL but then again it's a shame we have to pay for a right. No more dancing around with the firearm in and out of my car.

Hope to see you up in your neck of the woods this Spring or Summer.