• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB 680 from the sponser of the Bill

chiggerbyt

The video stops at the 1:35 mark for me. Sounds good up to that point. :banana:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
A great guy who listens to the people and supports what he believes to be the best decision and does not back down because someone tries to rip the position up.

SB680 is not really about just open carry, it is about reducing government. What is legal for me should be legal for any other citizen anywhere in the state of Missouri without question.

I hope folks figure out that picking every single firearms bill apart publicly hurts them all and at some point we can pull as a team on the right rope and get the right bill through both the house and senate, we are veto proof this year and the timing is right.

This is a man not to forget come campaign time, even if it is just a bumper sticker or visiting with neighbors and speaking highly of him, just never forget, we need their help and we need to help the ones who help us.

Rock on Brian! and Thanks for supporting our viewpoint clearly, it is much appreciated.

mspgunner

A great guy who listens to the people and supports what he believes to be the best decision and does not back down because someone tries to rip the position up.

SB680 is not really about just open carry, it is about reducing government. What is legal for me should be legal for any other citizen anywhere in the state of Missouri without question.

I hope folks figure out that picking every single firearms bill apart publicly hurts them all and at some point we can pull as a team on the right rope and get the right bill through both the house and senate, we are veto proof this year and the timing is right.

This is a man not to forget come campaign time, even if it is just a bumper sticker or visiting with neighbors and speaking highly of him, just never forget, we need their help and we need to help the ones who help us.

Rock on Brian! and Thanks for supporting our viewpoint clearly, it is much appreciated.

I've been with Brian's campaign, one way or another for 12 years, in a couple of weeks I'll have the high honor of cracking about 400 eggs for the quarterly Nieves breakfast! Gotta love it!
He hasn't changed his tone since his first rally and fund raiser as a freshman candidate for the Missouri House, can't say that about a lot of the folks in the legislature, he is the real deal!

REALteach4u

Support the bill folks. This needed to happen long ago....before CCW happened in Missouri. (that aspect was actually a 2A violation at the time)

Great job by the Senator in taking the time to post a youtube video.

Hey Marc, it has me working this route....

A long, long time ago. In Jefferson City, so far away.

Last edited: