• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An example of people's stupidity?

Dreamer

HUH?????? Communal baths? Women on the front lines? That's just commie garbage there. That kind of stuff was never heard of until the commies gained control of Europe. Any man who would put a woman on the front lines of a battle doesn't have testicles or testosterone. Of course, they killed General Patton before he could warn America about these rats. Man am I ever glad we don't live in a world that goes by your standards.

Yeah, you are right. There were NEVER communal baths anywhere in the world until the USSR...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_bathing

And the idea of women in combat is DEFINITELY a 20th century idea, for sure.

Well, with the exception of Bronze-age Celtic Britain. Guess you've never heard of Boadicea. And of course, there is that little problem with the fact that Israel has been using women in combat positions for DECADES, and female Israeli fighter pilots are considered to be some of the deadliest in the skies...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces#Women

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Whew... Glad you didn't forget that apostrophe.

ad494d13-0863-a6d6.jpg

Haz.

We are discussing an issue on another forum I post to, about what qualities a LEO should have. Many of the posters were belligerently posting about how awful it was to have female LEOs. 'Oh the typical female LEO is just too weak to do the job...' and other comments like that.

IMO, I'd much rather have a polite, knowledgeable female LEO who has a law degree, to deal with me should I ever get stopped. I do not care about her physical characteristics. LEOs work best as a team using group tactics as needed, calling for back up. Why in the world would any law-abiding person want big 'roided out cops on the force? I want a nice LEO who knows the law.

In reality these people are just showing their hostility towards women in a 'man's profession', and not understanding what they're asking for when they say only big tough males should be cops. People are so prejudiced and stupid sometimes.

Gday 'sawah'

I agree.

Down Under, those of us who are licenced firearms owners have to comply with much mumbo jumbo including legislated safe keeping arrangements and checks. Whilst I have no problem with safe keeping of firearms as such, I was being hounded with many safe keeping checks, ie, sometimes several times annually. No, I never changed address or purchased additional firearms, yet every year, sometimes twice, I had to undergo a safe keeping check. Several friends have had none, others have had one or two in seven or more years.

Thinking I was being target because I am rather vocal regarding our harsh firearms laws which target law abiding firearm owners rather than criminals, before the last arranged check I rang our local area commander asking why so many? He passed me on the the new Firearms safe keeping check co ordinator, a female LEO. She told me she had no idea why I was having so many un nessary checks and she would investigate the matter. She came to my home, carried out the safe keeping check, she gave me her name, her police ID number, her station desk phone number, a safe keeping done and passed number, and she told me to ring her if I recieve another request for a check from any other officer as she heads this department, finishing with, you should not hear from us for several years.

The reason I was recieving so many checks. Upon her investigation she revealed that the safe keeping officers, (I can say they were all male), who had done my previous checks had not entered them on the police firearms data base! According to police records I had only had one check dated 7 years ago. In my humble opinion women are much better in doing their jobs than most men. They are more interested in what they do and are proud of what they do and how they perform. They listen to what is being said to them and they dont bully people and come across as mightier than thou!
Cheers, Haz.

Last edited:

PavePusher

How a LEO is treated by a felon is their business and not my concern. It's a subject for their training. I prefer LEOs who know the law and who use their brain not brawn.

As a counter point I do believe that FIREMEN should be brawny, because they might have to drag a victim out of a fire by themselves. But a LEO has the option of calling backup. For someone to say they PREFER a big hulking guy to be a LEO is prejudiced and stupid.

Ummm, if you pay any attention to the news(tm), you would know that police can not always call for back-up, and that quite often "brawn" is a job requirement and a life-saving personal aspect. And firemen certainly do require at least some brains, it's getting to be quite a technical field. Merely parsing the average MSDS takes some intellect.

I prefer my police and firemen to have both brains AND brawn in one package. YMMV.

PavePusher

You've been softened up by a lifetime of feminist propaganda. Women shouldn't be doing men's jobs. If a woman is dumb enough to want to wrestle thugs, it's her prerogative, but I will never allow my woman or my daughters to become "law enforcement" or to fight on the front lines in any wars.

Personally, I don't like anyone who is "law enforcement". I prefer the time when we had "peace officers", who's job was to serve and protect THE PUBLIC. Today, "law enforcement" does nothing but collect revenue for the state, in the form of money, or holding your body as collateral. Their job is simply to serve the system by enforcing laws. They are not obligated to even respond to your calls for help in any way, shape, or form. I don't even care to talk to any law enforcement, because they might use what I say against me.

FYI (You may have missed a memo or two over the last 150 years...), you don't get to make those choices for them. If they are of legal age, the decision is entirely theirs. You don't get to "allow" them to do anything. Knowing this will make your life much easier in the long run. Otherwise... well, good luck.

PavePusher

Nope. Simply because I didn't buy into the communist feminist brainwashing that you did. I'm not saying women are weak. My woman is one of the strongest people I know, but I would never put her on the front lines of a war. Real men don't do such things, and real women don't ask to be in such a position. You've forgotten your proper role, because of a lifetime of feminist propaganda. You didn't realize you were being swindled into destroying the family unit. Taking the woman out of the home was a calculated move, and by puffing up your ego with feminist propaganda, they actually got you to think it was a good idea.

If women want equality, why is there is a lesser physical standard? Ponder that one for a while.

[sarcasm] Real Women(tm) didn't need to vote, back in the day. I guess the Commies(tm) got to them, eh?

We probably never should have given them shoes or taught them how to speak. [/sarcasm]

PavePusher

You need some serious education if you don't understand what commie feminist propaganda is, or who is behind it. Oh wait, the commies wrote your text books, run your universities, your govt., your media, your entertainment and everything else around you. No wonder you are so confused.

Or you could have provided an actual answer with information. Or would that be Communistic as well?

XD9mmFMJ

I often recognize things others overlook. Do you recognize your own tendency to refer to women as items YOU determine locations for? In several of your posts, you refer to "putting" women. You also let us know you'd views on "allowing"....how did you put it...."your woman" to enter law enforcement.

Of course. Because they're too stupid to make self-determining decisions, right? They obviously are incapable of making decisions about their own fate and require men in order to "put" them places, "allow" them to do things, and do all the heavy lifting.

The language, and how it is used often speaks more about a person than the actual words they say. I treat my girlfriend as a PARTNER, and decisions are made MUTUALLY. It's a Clichet phrase, but that doesn't make it any less true: It takes more strength to trust than it does to control. I'm man enough to realize that my girlfriend is perfectly capable of making self determining decisions without the need for me to "put" her anywhere, or "allow" her to do things. Is "your woman" strong enough to make her own decisions, or are you too weak to trust anyone else with decisions about who gets "put" where?

I don't know. Maybe I've been brainwashed. However, people who have been brainwashed are often unable to RECOGNIZE telltale signs about their own world views. I'll leave it to others to determine which of us is more likely to be brainwashed. I'm strong enough to let others make that decision. How about you?

I'm not the one "putting" women anywhere. Women who are not propagandized by feminist communist propaganda did indeed make their own choices, and most of them chose to fulfill a woman's role. You obviously don't recognize any of your brainwashing, or you wouldn't bother arguing.

Who are we supposed to trust to "put" women somewhere? Why can't women make their own choices WITHOUT being programmed by the mass media, entertainment industry, etc? I don't need anyone else to determine which of us is more likely to be brainwashed. Being free of programming makes it easy for me to see that it is you. The fluoride has softened you up so much, you'll never recognize any truths.

XD9mmFMJ

Yeah, you are right. There were NEVER communal baths anywhere in the world until the USSR...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Roman_bathing

And the idea of women in combat is DEFINITELY a 20th century idea, for sure.

Well, with the exception of Bronze-age Celtic Britain. Guess you've never heard of Boadicea. And of course, there is that little problem with the fact that Israel has been using women in combat positions for DECADES, and female Israeli fighter pilots are considered to be some of the deadliest in the skies...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces#Women

Israel is a pathetic example, considering it's their ilk on capitol hill pushing for women in the military.

XD9mmFMJ

[sarcasm] Real Women(tm) didn't need to vote, back in the day. I guess the Commies(tm) got to them, eh?

We probably never should have given them shoes or taught them how to speak. [/sarcasm]

Your vote doesn't matter anyway. You have to be a major dolt to believe in that fairy tale.

XD9mmFMJ

Or you could have provided an actual answer with information. Or would that be Communistic as well?

I don't argue with commies. I just state things the way they are, and let the commies carry on with their narcissistic ramblings.

Dreamer

You need some serious education if you don't understand what commie feminist propaganda is, or who is behind it. Oh wait, the commies wrote your text books, run your universities, your govt., your media, your entertainment and everything else around you. No wonder you are so confused.

Please explain to me how the physical configuration of a person's genitalia has ANY effect on their ability to kill a enemy in combat? I'm REALLY interested to hear the line of thinking that brought you to this conclusion...

Dreamer

Who are we supposed to trust to "put" women somewhere? Why can't women make their own choices WITHOUT being programmed by the mass media, entertainment industry, etc? I don't need anyone else to determine which of us is more likely to be brainwashed. Being free of programming makes it easy for me to see that it is you. The fluoride has softened you up so much, you'll never recognize any truths.

You are correct. Women don't belong in combat. In fact, we shouldn't allow them to purchase, possess, own or carry firearms EVER. I mean, we wouldn't want some woman to be brainwashed by commie feminists into thinking she could effectively defend herself against a rapist with a Glock, Sig or KelTek in some dark parking lot, because she may find herself in a situation where she would be in combat with a criminal.

Better she just lays down and take it, like a "real woman", huh?

...and the horse you rode in on...

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
You are correct. Women don't belong in combat. In fact, we shouldn't allow them to purchase, possess, own or carry firearms EVER. I mean, we wouldn't want some woman to be brainwashed by commie feminists into thinking she could effectively defend herself against a rapist with a Glock, Sig or KelTek in some dark parking lot, because she may find herself in a situation where she would be in combat with a criminal.

Better she just lays down and take it, like a "real woman", huh?

...and the horse you rode in on...

Obviously, she should be with, at all times, whichever male retains proprietary interest in her (father -> husband), so that she can be defended as need be.

Obviously, any father or husband who allows otherwise isn't a real man™, even if he's dead.

Obviously, no woman without a male proprietor can ever be a real woman™.

Last edited:

Gil223

Women have at least one advantage over men in a HTH combat situation... a knee to the groin won't incapacitiate them for several minutes! ;) Pax...

XD9mmFMJ

Please explain to me how the physical configuration of a person's genitalia has ANY effect on their ability to kill a enemy in combat? I'm REALLY interested to hear the line of thinking that brought you to this conclusion...

That's not the case. The case is men who send their women to the front lines of a battle are fluoridated propagandized feminists with no balls.