Thread: Shots fired Poulsbo Less Swab

Shots fired Poulsbo Less Swab

Not sure of the details yet but I there JUST was a shoot out at Less Swab in Poulsbo. In the last five minutes I have counted six police cars from three different agency's go by my window. This is no more than a mile from my apartments just another reason why I ALWAYS carry theses sleepy little towns are not exempt from violence. More details hopefully to follow
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

A man fired shots into the ceiling of a Les Schwab Tire dealership in Poulsbo on Wednesday night, the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office said.
    The dealership is located at 424 Northwest Edvard Street. It isn't clear whether anyone was hit or otherwise injured, or what led to the shooting.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

POULSBO, Wash. -- At least one person was injured when shots roke out at a Les Schwab dealership on Wednesday evening.

Medics transported one person to the hospital from the location in the 400 block of NW Edvard St.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/A...138980994.html
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Probably someone's spidey senses going off.......

You would do it too after seeing their over priced tires.

Emergency traffic on the radios started like five minutes after I turned on the scanner. 5'7" 350# male with a .357 in one of the bays. A responding officer got in a wreck when someone pulled out in front of him; he hit the car and a pole. They set up a command post at the Shell Station next door.

Someone got a little over-excited with the popcorn popper. . . nothing to see here, move along.

Live Free or Die!

A responding officer got in a wreck when someone pulled out in front of him
    It'll be interesting to see if he was driving with 'due regard to safety and caution' while responding...
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

somebody really wanted their free beef...
    US Constitution - void where prohibited by law.

Maybe they tried to charge him for a "Free Flat Repair"
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crim...poulsbo/nHYCM/

The deceased, 24-year-old Joe Henninger, didn't own a car and didn't appear to have a criminal record. Not sure why he was in there going crazy. Apparently he fired a few shots, the cops arrived and confronted him, then he aimed at them and they opened up on him.
    Last edited by sirpuma; 02-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.

It sounds like a case of "suicide by police"; he didn't have a car and life probably got him down. He sounded like to much a coward to do it himself so he got assistance from the local PD by pointing a gun at them.

Quote Originally Posted by sirpuma View Post
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crim...poulsbo/nHYCM/

The deceased, 24-year-old Joe Henninger, didn't own a car and didn't appear to have a criminal record. Not sure why he was in there going crazy. Apparently he fired a few shots, the cops arrived and confronted him, then he aimed at them and they opened up on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalker View Post
    It sounds like a case of "suicide by police"; he didn't have a car and life probably got him down. He sounded like to much a coward to do it himself so he got assistance from the local PD by pointing a gun at them.

YOU SEE?? YOU SEE??? WAKE UP PEOPLE! This is PROOF POSITIVE that GUNS KILL PEOPLE! This poor man, who was probably underprivileged, abused as a child, out of work, and fell right through the social safety net, DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAR! He had no reason to be there, THE GUN DID IT! THE GUN DID IT! The EVIL EVIL gun POSSESSED OF A WILL OF ITS OWN committed this heinous act, this poor man was just another victim!
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Prayers to the officers involved. No matter how much you prepare something like this is never easy and takes a huge toll on your mental well being. I know the officers involved pretty well.

This definitely sounds like a suicide by cop... Let the "turning his life around, good kid who was lost, eff the cops!!" rhetoric start flowing I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter66 View Post
    Prayers to the officers involved. No matter how much you prepare something like this is never easy and takes a huge toll on your mental well being. I know the officers involved pretty well.

This definitely sounds like a suicide by cop... Let the "turning his life around, good kid who was lost, eff the cops!!" rhetoric start flowing I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    I believe it was suicide by cop and think in this case he gave the officers no other choice. I do however think that in the other case where the officer pumped 6-10 bullets into a unarmed lady driving away in a jeep was overkill but that is a different thread.