Thread: City Writes $399,950 Check To Gun Rights Group. Chicago to SAF of Bellvue, Washington

Herr Heckler Koch

City Writes $399,950 Check To Gun Rights Group. Chicago to SAF of Bellvue, Washington

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward...138940944.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward McClelland, NBC Chicago
    Coincidentally, the Second Amendment Foundation announced yesterday that it will lead the appeal of a U.S. District Court decision upholding Illinois’s ban on conceal carry. Thanks to the Chicago treasury, its lawyers will have more money to pursue that case.

"Illinois is probably our single biggest battleground right now," said the foundation's executive director, Alan Gottlieb.
    Now that smarts! And its for fees.

Good stuff indeed!!

"When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

better cash it quick, it may bounce

And then he follows that up with:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...,5729705.story

They just don't learn, do they?

Herr Heckler Koch

Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants state handgun registry

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dipper View Post
    And then he follows that up with: "Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants state handgun registry"

They just don't learn, do they?
    Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants state handgun registry.

ETA: Commenting here rather than among 365 others, wag the dog much, Rahm being the tail end on a dog.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 02-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.

It would be so cool if the powers-that-be in Springfield, IL, would simply retort: "If Rahm Emmanuel wants the state to do something, perhaps he should be something more than just a mayor."
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

The anti-gun left will never get the big picture, it's a good thing we have the constitution on our side.... maybe our founders were onto something here?
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Chicago must be rolling in taxpayer funds. Here they offer a $6.2 million settlement on a police arrest case.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...,2808264.story

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Chicago must be rolling in taxpayer funds. Here they offer a $6.2 million settlement on a police arrest case.

Yeah, it's easy for the government to spend other people's money. That's like me telling everyone I come across that I'll give them $20 and getting the money from my neighbor. I'd be arrested.
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. --Douglas Adams

Unless cited, any comments are my personal opinion and may not hold any weight or be correct.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post

And the 6.2 Million figure was BEFORE THE LAWYERS FEES WERE ADDED. WOO-HOO! Perhaps the First Amendment is alive and well in Chicago after all....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.