Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Denver 9 News Anchor/Idiot Bitten on Face! - MOVED TO LOUNGE

  1. #1
    Regular Member M-Taliesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aurora, Colorado
    Posts
    1,504

    Denver 9 News Anchor/Idiot Bitten on Face! - MOVED TO LOUNGE

    Howdy Folks!
    Off Topic, but Relevant to Coloradoans!

    There surely is a huge fuss about Kyle Dyer of 9 news getting her face bit by a dog known as Max. The day before yesterday the incident, Max made news when he was rescued from a lake out in Lakewood (how ironic is that?). Max, chasing a coyote, went out onto the ice and fell through. Lakewood fire department came to rescue the dog and pulled him out of the water after a 20 minute ordeal.

    Next day, Max gets dragged into the studios of 9 News and Kyle Dyer looms herself over the dog, and gets in his face, despite signs from Max that he was powerfully uncomfortable being come upon the way she was doing. Eventually, she just crossed the line and the dog bit her lip.

    9News was reporting Dyer as being in "reconstructive surgery" and made it sound like the dog simply attacked her. Truth be told, she got into the face of a highly stressed out dog that just 24 hours earlier barely survived misfortune at the lake. Then was taken into the strange environment of a television studio where some woman stuck herself in dominance positions, then got in his face... And everybody's surprised she got bit. Really????

    The videos are getting hard to find as 9News appears to be suppressing the story.
    I had to change links because the one I originally posted got pulled off the net!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyA8y...eature=related

    Max is now in "doggie slammer" and questions swirl as to his eventual fate.

    Maybe we could do some sort of demonstration to keep Max from possible destruction!

    Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Last edited by M-Taliesin; 02-09-2012 at 11:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    The dog didn't look overly provoked. However, she did get in the face of an basically unknown dog. Hopefully, there will be a large public outcry if they try to put the dog to sleep.

    Might I add that this is totally off-topic and should probably be in the social lounge. Shame on you M...
    Last edited by thebigsd; 02-09-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  3. #3
    Regular Member M-Taliesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aurora, Colorado
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    The dog didn't look overly provoked. However, she did get in the face of an basically unknown dog. Hopefully, there will be a large public outcry if they try to put the dog to sleep.

    Might I add that this is totally off-topic and should probably be in the social lounge. Shame on you M...
    Howdy SD!
    You are totally correct. I shoulda posted in the social lounge.
    That's what happens when you start posting when just rolling out of bed.
    I really should wait until I wake up first.
    Then again, this is the Colorado board, and this story is uniquely about a Colorado personality.

    I appreciate the reiminder. Now I wonder if I can move it over there myself or not?

    Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

  4. #4
    Regular Member JamesB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy SD!
    You are totally correct. I shoulda posted in the social lounge.
    That's what happens when you start posting when just rolling out of bed.
    I really should wait until I wake up first.
    Then again, this is the Colorado board, and this story is uniquely about a Colorado personality.

    I appreciate the reiminder. Now I wonder if I can move it over there myself or not?

    Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Na, it's Colorado...Just add a OT warning to the original post...

  5. #5
    Regular Member Red Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern VA, with too many people
    Posts
    404
    Heck, it's like JamesB said, if we didn't get OT a little sometimes, this would be a boring place to hang out..

    S
    The Second Amendment is in place
    in case the politicians ignore the others

    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

  6. #6
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
    Heck, it's like JamesB said, if we didn't get OT a little sometimes, this would be a boring place to hang out..

    S
    Just like Texas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •