Thread: On MSN; Rossen Reports: Anyone can buy guns, no questions asked

"Rossen Report"

I have never, in my life, read such a collection of pure, uneducated crap! And, when you try to post a negative comment, the site decides that your post is "spam".

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46316454#.TzPwpVxSQsI

"Hundreds of thousands of guns are for sale, on hundreds of websites. We responded and set up meetings at popular shopping malls. We bought everything from a police-grade pistol to a semiautomatic assault rifle. We did it over and over again, even hinting that our buyer is a criminal.
    Within 12 hours, we bought eight dangerous guns even a 50-caliber weapon so powerful it could take down a helicopter."

If you've got the stomach for it, read this and see if you have more luck than I did telling this guy, diplomatically of course, that he is an idiot.

What, pray tell, is a "police-grade pistol"? And I may be an ignorant old man, but i though all firearms were dangerous. I also have my doubts about them buying a .50 caliber weapon from a private seller. Something is just not right about that business.

On MSN; Rossen Reports: Anyone can buy guns, no questions asked

'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

That Article just smells of Anti.

Almost tossed my breakfest with this part "As for the eight guns we bought, we turned them over the the Phoenix police department... where they will be destroyed."

Funny how he failed to mention Holder's gun sales to drug dealers in Mexico, that have killed American's!

"Loophole"

Be nice to see the unedited footage - did the sellers even try to explain the concept of 'private party sales' to these nimrods?
    Always good to hear the 'semi-automatic assault rifle' line, too. Or the dreaded 'hollow point bullets'.

The only source they cite is the Mayors against Illegal guns - always good to balance out your reporting...

Too bad he won't investigate those terrible assault vehicles sold every day in the newspaper...and it's LEGAL!
    They kill far more every day than a private sale pistol.

Didn't you know? Constitutionally protected rights are just silly loopholes that need to be done away with.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Didn't you know? Constitutionally protected rights are just silly loopholes that need to be done away with.
    Americans against illegal gun laws!! What a bunch of bed wetting %$$ hats. Yea,anybody that can lagally own a gun can purchase a gun.How about letting them know that its just as easy to buy illegal drugs, but guns are legal so they should be easy. I say send them a one way ticket outa here.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Americans against illegal gun laws!! What a bunch of bed wetting %$$ hats. Yea,anybody that can lagally own a gun can purchase a gun.How about letting them know that its just as easy to buy illegal drugs, but guns are legal so they should be easy. I say send them a one way ticket outa here.
    At least almost no one watches msnbc
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    At least almost no one watches msnbc
    msnbc? who/what is that?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"