• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PG County LEO--DUI in St Mary's...

Dreamer

Turns out that last night, a 13-year veteran of the PG County Police was pinched in St. Mary's County my the MSP for DUI. No mention in the article of whether he was carrying off-duty while under the influence as well...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mar...-derrick-neumer-arrested-on-dui-charge-020812

It's like they are taunting us to make fun of them, expose their duplicity, and expose their lies at the upcoming Hearings in Annapolis on various CC-related bills before the House. For three years straight the MSP rep has said that they believe that there are VERY few people in MD who need to be carrying firearms, and that they believe the only people who REALLY need to carry in MD are LEOs.

Yeah, drunks, extortionists, smugglers, drug dealers, towing scam artists, murderers, and people with anger-management issues--just the sort of people we need in MD carrying on a daily basis...

Corporal Derrick Neumer is a gift from the gods of truth send here to drive yet another nail in the coffin of lies and propaganda trotted out by MSP every year at these right-to-carry/reciprocity hearings. Thank you, Officer Neumer, for living up to the "reputation" your department so rightly deserves, and for giving us yet another "gotcha" for us to shine the light of day onto, on February 21...