• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to Texas!

NHCGRPR45

YES It was a very illegal bullet! ammo brought into the US from a foriegn country that hasn't had all the paper work signed dotted and crossed is indeed illegal! It dose not matter how it got here, just that it did! I would sign off on a SEAL team going over and returning it for that lady who got injured. And I find it hard to believe that El Paso is really such a wonderfully safe city since it borders the Mexican murder capital, I would put money on a lot of reclassed crime stats and padding of numbers.

Last edited:

army74

OC friend

It was good to meet and talk with you on many diffrent occassions. Thank you for your continued support and help when we went to pontiac city council. You take care my family lives in waco texas so maybe ill see you sometime. I plan on moving to florida in a year or so.