• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Audio from MPP tonight

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Someday I'll figure a way to get a mic at the Committee table.

[video=vimeo;36523832]http://vimeo.com/36523832[/video]

mk4

thank you, Sir.

i've watched Gilbert in action on the live feed past couple weeks. good stuff!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
thank you, Sir.

i've watched Gilbert in action on the live feed past couple weeks. good stuff!
I'm going to post the video of Morrissey later. He's always good for a laugh. He doesn't like me much. I don't understand that:uhoh:

mk4

bahaha! fightin' joe!

yer right, he is entertaining. girl scout threatening a paper cut, indeed. :rolleyes:

TFred

Thank you very much! Greatly appreciate the effort you are putting in to this for us.

During the discussion of HB 1279, I'm not sure which of the Delegates, (possibly Gilbert) said it but it was a gem:

"We don't have a law problem, you have a judge problem."

You can't fix problem judges with more laws!

Classic!

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Thank you very much! Greatly appreciate the effort you are putting in to this for us.

During the discussion of HB 1279, I'm not sure which of the Delegates, (possibly Gilbert) said it but it was a gem:

"We don't have a law problem, you have a judge problem."

You can't fix problem judges with more laws!

Classic!

TFred

Sorry TFred, had a relapse last night.

Yes, Gilbert gave me a new phrase again this year (He said he would):lol: