Thread: OT - Knock and announce warrants. (KSL)

OT - Knock and announce warrants. (KSL)

KSL is having a news piece about how "dangerous" knock and announce warrants are. Tonight at 10pm.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=19161131&nid=30 ... ight-at-10
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. --Douglas Adams

Unless cited, any comments are my personal opinion and may not hold any weight or be correct.

Nice bias. :/ They like to point out how dangerous it is for law enforcement, but fail to point out how much more dangerous it is for the occupants of the home, specifically if they show up at the WRONG DAMN ADDRESS!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Jensen View Post
    Nice bias. :/ They like to point out how dangerous it is for law enforcement, but fail to point out how much more dangerous it is for the occupants of the home, specifically if they show up at the WRONG DAMN ADDRESS!
    Yeah, I feel so much safer now.
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. --Douglas Adams

Unless cited, any comments are my personal opinion and may not hold any weight or be correct.