• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Luncheon and Seminar in Grand Rapids / Kentwood, MI

Steel Magnolia

Michigan Open Carry would like to invite you to attend our Open Carry Luncheon on Saturday March 10th 2012 from 1:30 pm - 3:30pm at Arnie’s Bakery Restaurant. Arnie’s is a local restaurant that is welcoming us and supporting our right to bear arms. I spoke with them and they are excited to have us. Please feel free to bring friends. Lunch will be followed by a seminar at Gander Mountain in Kentwood, MI.

The OC Lunch will be held at:

Arnie’s Bakery Restaurant
3561 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Saturday March 10th 2012
1:30pm - 3:30pm

Arnie’s is located near the corner of East Beltline (Broadmoor) and 28th Street, in front of CenterPoint Mall.

The Seminar will follow at 4:00pm at the Gander Mountain located at:

2890 Acquest Avenue SE
Kentwood, MI 49512

Gander Mountain is located just off 28th Street, right behind the Sam’s Club.

Please RSVP to: sbeahan@miopencarry.org no later than Wednesday, March 7, 2012.

bmward64

Oh great... We get to listen to Ryan drone on and on again... :p

Can't wait! Sounds like Yance, and I will be there. I have a newbe coming as well. He just got his cpl, but he needs this seminar, he doesn't know the law well.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
My schedule is pretty full, but I'm going to try to make one or the other this weekend (or both). I will probably be able to stop by for a little while at the class... anything else is pretty improbable.

I am trying to organize a picnic/"eat and greet" for some weekend this summer. Anyone who would like to help, or has an idea for a different type of event which could interest the larger community, feel free to PM or email me. I will post more about this as it progresses.