• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Karma, Free the Makaroc magazine, story!

1245A Defender

Today I met in Port Orchard Wa with two friends and a 3 yr old girl for an open carry lunch.
Vitaeus, his daughter, 1911er and me.
after talking for a while, we got to the quiet part of the visit.
1911er, is Clay, ill call him,,, him.
me, I defender, Bob, Ill call me,,, me.

him hey bob, ive got something in my car, you might like. him goes out to the car and comes back soon.
him i know you got some guns that shoot 9x18, doyou got a mak?
me i have a p64 and a cz82, but i dont have a makarov, why?
him i sold my old makrov to some guy years ago and i dond have any guns that shoot 9x18 anymore, but
i found this mak magazine, with some 9x18 boolits still in it. you can still use these boolits, right!
me yeh, i can use those boolits, but not the mag, But I know a neighbor that Does have a Makarov gun,
I bet He could use that magazine.
So Him gives Me the mag and the boolits...
When i get home, after my store trips, CPL renewel and a trip to the bank,
I called my neighbor on the phone,,,
I ask him,,, so you have any interest in a makarov magizine?
my neighbor, fred, Ill call him fred, he says,,, "ARE YOU IN MY COMPUTOR???"
me why do you ask that?
fred I am on the computor searching the interwebs RIGHT NOW in order to buy a spare mag for my makarov gun, right NOW!!!
me no, im not in there, but i have something you might be interested in. Why dont you come to my house,,, NOW?
he lives two houses away, 100 feet. fred says,,, OK...
So he comes to my door with a makarov in hand, and i let him in.
by now ive already unloaded the boolits from the mag, and i show it to him, he is quivering in excitement!
the mag fits his gun perfectly, the last shot latch works right, the fit and finish is right, he is one happy guy.
we talk about internet security for a while, and i assure him that it is just some kind of tricky luck that i have called him then.
I tell him I want him to have that mag, and he is, again one happy guy.
he asks, how much do i want for the mag? so I tell him i only want what i got into it, which is nada, zilch, ziro, free!!!
well he stammers and reches for his wallet, saying ill give you 15 buck for it, and i say nahuh! it was a gift to me, it is a gift to you!
he says, well i got to pay you money for it, and i say, i would be insulted if he made me take money for a gift..
so finally he has accepted my offer, but as he finally closes my door, leaving,
I hear him mutter under his breath,,, I going to get you some ammo...

I want to thank Clay for the boolits, and the magazine that made this karma possible,
some how it seems that your one gift, has earned us each a full Karme Dose, next time,,, coffees on me! Bob

HKcarrier

This story is one of those that you read and a voice pops into your head as an overlay and reads the text for you... it was the voice of a less than intelligent person this time, oafish and possibly mild retarded. (afterwards, I took it to be meant that way and part of the genius of the story... lol)

The wall of text was hard on my eyes, the grammar was terrible, don't get me started on punctuation.. all of it was quite hard to interpret/follow.

Took me a bit, but low and behold, the story was entertaining and a great story. What are the chances of something like that happening?! (the terribly written text but turning out to be great, AND the story itself)

Thanks for sharing! boooooooooolits. lol

Today I met in Port Orchard Wa with two friends and a 3 yr old girl for an open carry lunch.
Vitaeus, his daughter, 1911er and me.
after talking for a while, we got to the quiet part of the visit.
1911er, is Clay, ill call him,,, him.
me, I defender, Bob, Ill call me,,, me.

him hey bob, ive got something in my car, you might like. him goes out to the car and comes back soon.
him i know you got some guns that shoot 9x18, doyou got a mak?
me i have a p64 and a cz82, but i dont have a makarov, why?
him i sold my old makrov to some guy years ago and i dond have any guns that shoot 9x18 anymore, but
i found this mak magazine, with some 9x18 boolits still in it. you can still use these boolits, right!
me yeh, i can use those boolits, but not the mag, But I know a neighbor that Does have a Makarov gun,
I bet He could use that magazine.
So Him gives Me the mag and the boolits...
When i get home, after my store trips, CPL renewel and a trip to the bank,
I called my neighbor on the phone,,,
I ask him,,, so you have any interest in a makarov magizine?
my neighbor, fred, Ill call him fred, he says,,, "ARE YOU IN MY COMPUTOR???"
me why do you ask that?
fred I am on the computor searching the interwebs RIGHT NOW in order to buy a spare mag for my makarov gun, right NOW!!!
me no, im not in there, but i have something you might be interested in. Why dont you come to my house,,, NOW?
he lives two houses away, 100 feet. fred says,,, OK...
So he comes to my door with a makarov in hand, and i let him in.
by now ive already unloaded the boolits from the mag, and i show it to him, he is quivering in excitement!
the mag fits his gun perfectly, the last shot latch works right, the fit and finish is right, he is one happy guy.
we talk about internet security for a while, and i assure him that it is just some kind of tricky luck that i have called him then.
I tell him I want him to have that mag, and he is, again one happy guy.
he asks, how much do i want for the mag? so I tell him i only want what i got into it, which is nada, zilch, ziro, free!!!
well he stammers and reches for his wallet, saying ill give you 15 buck for it, and i say nahuh! it was a gift to me, it is a gift to you!
he says, well i got to pay you money for it, and i say, i would be insulted if he made me take money for a gift..
so finally he has accepted my offer, but as he finally closes my door, leaving,
I hear him mutter under his breath,,, I going to get you some ammo...

I want to thank Clay for the boolits, and the magazine that made this karma possible,
some how it seems that your one gift, has earned us each a full Karme Dose, next time,,, coffees on me! Bob

Last edited:

1245A Defender

well,,,

This story is one of those that you read and a voice pops into your head as an overlay and reads the text for you... it was the voice of a less than intelligent person this time, oafish and possibly mild retarded. (afterwards, I took it to be meant that way and part of the genius of the story... lol)

The wall of text was hard on my eyes, the grammar was terrible, don't get me started on punctuation.. all of it was quite hard to interpret/follow.

Took me a bit, but low and behold, the story was entertaining and a great story. What are the chances of something like that happening?! (the terribly written text but turning out to be great, AND the story itself)

Thanks for sharing! boooooooooolits. lol

your tallking about my writing ability, it is sooo true.
I think i flunked high school because punctuation and spelling was sooooo important in a story
that I couldnt / wouldnt, write a story fearing my spelling and punctuation would expose my stupidity.

im glad you enjojed this one.
please feel free to read another really bad half a story I wrote abou a day I went out, last week.

[h=3]3 Banks, Consensual encounter, Trip to the sheriffs office, the IRS and extra mags!!![/h]