• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Father unloads HG into sassy daughter's computer

Old Virginia Joe

Dave Parker on WNIS 790-AM out of Norfolk just told the story and played the audio on the air about the old-fashioned internet professional father who was so upset that his daughter had posted a serious obscene language rant against her parents on Facebook, that he made his own video, and posted it on her Facebook page, in which he tells her how she has embarrassed him and her mother so badly, and then he proceeds to unload a cylinder full of hollow points into her computer on the ground! I'm sure this is available on You Tube, but someone else will have to find it. (I'm just a computer duffer!). He had just the day before, spent half a day upgrading her computer with $130 worth of new parts, at her request. He did not indicate if he is OCDO or VCDL or not . . . . .

Outdoorsman1

I am at work (don't tell anybody), so I do not have audio on my computer but fom just seeing the video I can say....

GOOD ON HIM....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
[video=youtube;vUpOABtY_nE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUpOABtY_nE&feature=related[/video]

^ there, someone had to do it!

45acpForMe

Jealous

I was jealous that he could unload a magazine on his own property without some LEO showing up. :)

I think I just would have sold the laptop to recoup my money but shooting stuff is fun!

wylde007

While the Daughter Sounds Like a Spoiled Brat

The dad is no catch.

However, he has gotten exactly what he wanted - attention.

And in the long run, he has probably done more damage to our cause than good towards reforming his daughter. I mean, HOW COOL is he filming himself stumbling through a lecture to his own daughter that he's afraid to deliver TO HER FACE? Oh yeah, big man.

And then he put nine rounds into a $1000 laptop? I call super bull-s**t.

Ocean

Good for the LULz!

I passed it on, thanks! (Yes, I'm new here; My first post. Hello :) )

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The dad is no catch.

And in the long run, he has probably done more damage to our cause than good towards reforming his daughter. I mean, HOW COOL is he filming himself stumbling through a lecture to his own daughter that he's afraid to deliver TO HER FACE? Oh yeah, big man.

Glad someone said it!
Stupid, childish SOB behaved as badly as the daughter.

Glockster

I find myself thankful of three things: 1) That I don't live next door; 2) That my daughter doesn't have a Facebook account. 3) That he's not my IT support person.

And I'm pretty sure that after her friends parents see the video, she won't be having many sleep overs. And it's a dang good thing that he doesn't know about her Twitter account (kidding, I have no clue if she has one...but bet she might).

I do think the grouping was not bad though considering it seems that it was him doing the filming while he shot.

Glockster

screw a grouping. you gotta make sure you hit all the important bits: mobo, RAM, hard drive, battery. Leave nothing usable muahahahaha.

Yeah, that's a good point. From the video it looks like he might have missed the drive, assuming that it's tucked toward one corner or another. She could just place the drive into another more advanced computer that then comes back and kills....oh, sorry, wrong movie.

sparkman2

There are other ways to discipline a child, shooting their computer is definitely not one of them. He is supposed to be the adult in this situation and he lost control. The man needs to put the gun down and find a solution to his problem.

MilProGuy

The dad is no catch.

I tend to agree with your assessment of dear old Dad.

stickslinger

screw a grouping. you gotta make sure you hit all the important bits: mobo, RAM, hard drive, battery. Leave nothing usable muahahahaha.

I have seen a hard drive from a laptop shot with a .45 almost point blank almost square in the middle. didn't penetrated it.