Thread: Anyone interested in a meet in greet

Anyone interested in a meet in greet

Is there any planed meet in greets happening soon in the Charleston WV or Parkersburg WV area, I live right in the middle at Ripley. Im very new to OC and would love a meet and greet with some experienced Open Carrier's

State Researcher
    Last edited by JimMullinsWVCDL; 02-11-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    James M. "Jim" Mullins, Jr., Esq.
    Admitted to practice in West Virginia and Florida.

Founder, Past President, Treasurer, and General Counsel, West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
    Life Member, NRA

Well, Im closer to Morgantown. But I can travel south a little ways . Maybe if some people wanted to meet in the middle of the state off of I-79 or something.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

I would be up for a meet and greet. I am in the northern part of the state, but I don't mind making a bit of a day trip to hang out with good folks.

sounds good

I will leave this up for a week or so and maybe we can get something togather in the center of state up I-79 like flatwoods or a little farther north, I got some people who dont post on here but visit often, hope we can get somthing worked out.
    I am not a gun nut, nor am I a nut with a gun
    I simply rufuse to be a helpless victim, I may be unable to stop myself from being a victim but at least I wont be helpless

Quote Originally Posted by eamelhorn View Post
    I will leave this up for a week or so and maybe we can get something togather in the center of state up I-79 like flatwoods or a little farther north, I got some people who dont post on here but visit often, hope we can get somthing worked out.
    So when do ya think you might want to do this?