• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone interested in a meet in greet

eamelhorn

Is there any planed meet in greets happening soon in the Charleston WV or Parkersburg WV area, I live right in the middle at Ripley. Im very new to OC and would love a meet and greet with some experienced Open Carrier's

Moodock

I would be up for a meet and greet. I am in the northern part of the state, but I don't mind making a bit of a day trip to hang out with good folks.

eamelhorn

sounds good

I will leave this up for a week or so and maybe we can get something togather in the center of state up I-79 like flatwoods or a little farther north, I got some people who dont post on here but visit often, hope we can get somthing worked out.:monkey

Moodock

I will leave this up for a week or so and maybe we can get something togather in the center of state up I-79 like flatwoods or a little farther north, I got some people who dont post on here but visit often, hope we can get somthing worked out.:monkey

So when do ya think you might want to do this?