Thread: 2/14 Meetup in Silverdale

2/14 Meetup in Silverdale

Anybody interested in meeting at the Silverdale Starbucks (Albertson's/Navy Federal) on Valentines Day. I'm free anytime from early morning to 3.

Hey Ria sorry I did not see this post right away let me double check but 1500 could work for me are you talking about the Starbucks next to the liquor store?
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Quote Originally Posted by fire suppressor View Post
    ....are you talking about the Starbucks next to the liquor store?
    So I'm not the only one that uses the Liquor store as an orientation reference point?

I'm available until 2pm.

I am working that day, will mention the meet to the wife she may be able to attend.

address please

How about an address for those who don't use the Liquor store for A reference point. thnx
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Here's the address for the Liquor store. Starbucks is next door.

2238 NW BUCKLIN HILL RD
    SILVERDALE WA 98383-8530

Quote Originally Posted by aktion View Post
    So I'm not the only one that uses the Liquor store as an orientation reference point?

I'm available until 2pm.
    lol nope you gotta use something you can remember, and I always remember where I can buy my jack

no time listed

Pick a time I cant be there all day, but i will show

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

I will be there from 1pm to 3pm. Hope to see some folks and make some friends.

I got a late phone call tonight and looks like my afternoon tomorrow will involve paper work. I will make it if I can but can not make any promises. Ria I did send you a PM back the PMs around here do not always go through let me know if you did not get it

Work bumped up to 1pm, so I won't make it. Another time.

Ducked out of work for lunch about 1:30 at Starbucks. Only armed folks I saw were in the 4 state patrol vehicles in the parking lot. Did leave with caffeine though. Will try to meetu next time.
    Cheers
    Crunchtyme

Sorry we missed ya

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtyme View Post
    Ducked out of work for lunch about 1:30 at Starbucks. Only armed folks I saw were in the 4 state patrol vehicles in the parking lot. Did leave with caffeine though. Will try to meetu next time.
    Cheers
    Crunchtyme
    We were sitting toward the front door. The old fat guy with the revolver and the pretty girl with the pink holster. I was there untill about 2pm . I don't know how much longer Ria was there.

DEMAND IT

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    We were sitting toward the front door. The old fat guy with the revolver and the pretty girl with the pink holster. I was there untill about 2pm . I don't know how much longer Ria was there.
    I thought I was the only old fat guy there. On the left going in, there was single older male with a laptop in the corner window seat, and a couple in right next to him, but obscured by a younger crowd at the large table. Sorry I missed you. The fellow who was standing almost in my pocket while I was ordering was the main distraction while in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtyme View Post
    I thought I was the only old fat guy there. On the left going in, there was single older male with a laptop in the corner window seat, and a couple in right next to him, but obscured by a younger crowd at the large table. Sorry I missed you. The fellow who was standing almost in my pocket while I was ordering was the main distraction while in there.
    Sorry we missed you. We were the next to the big table with the "younger crowd". Kinda funny they are worship leaders at my church. So when you walked in we were the second table on the left. Hope we connect sometime soon.

1911er...oh thanks for the pretty girl comment...can you remind my man of that? lol!

Ria

Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    Sorry we missed you. We were the next to the big table with the "younger crowd". Kinda funny they are worship leaders at my church. So when you walked in we were the second table on the left. Hope we connect sometime soon.

1911er...oh thanks for the pretty girl comment...can you remind my man of that? lol!

Any time I really enjoyed chatting with ya, and to be seen in public with you greatly improves my image
    ha ha ha!!!

DEMAND IT