• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2/14 Meetup in Silverdale

Ria

Anybody interested in meeting at the Silverdale Starbucks (Albertson's/Navy Federal) on Valentines Day. I'm free anytime from early morning to 3.

fire suppressor

Hey Ria sorry I did not see this post right away let me double check but 1500 could work for me are you talking about the Starbucks next to the liquor store?

fire suppressor

I got a late phone call tonight and looks like my afternoon tomorrow will involve paper work. I will make it if I can but can not make any promises. Ria I did send you a PM back the PMs around here do not always go through let me know if you did not get it

Crunchtyme

Ducked out of work for lunch about 1:30 at Starbucks. Only armed folks I saw were in the 4 state patrol vehicles in the parking lot. Did leave with caffeine though. Will try to meetu next time.
Cheers
Crunchtyme

1911er

Sorry we missed ya

Ducked out of work for lunch about 1:30 at Starbucks. Only armed folks I saw were in the 4 state patrol vehicles in the parking lot. Did leave with caffeine though. Will try to meetu next time.
Cheers
Crunchtyme

We were sitting toward the front door. The old fat guy with the revolver and the pretty girl with the pink holster. I was there untill about 2pm . I don't know how much longer Ria was there.

Crunchtyme

We were sitting toward the front door. The old fat guy with the revolver and the pretty girl with the pink holster. I was there untill about 2pm . I don't know how much longer Ria was there.

I thought I was the only old fat guy there. On the left going in, there was single older male with a laptop in the corner window seat, and a couple in right next to him, but obscured by a younger crowd at the large table. Sorry I missed you. The fellow who was standing almost in my pocket while I was ordering was the main distraction while in there.

Ria

I thought I was the only old fat guy there. On the left going in, there was single older male with a laptop in the corner window seat, and a couple in right next to him, but obscured by a younger crowd at the large table. Sorry I missed you. The fellow who was standing almost in my pocket while I was ordering was the main distraction while in there.

Sorry we missed you. We were the next to the big table with the "younger crowd". Kinda funny they are worship leaders at my church. So when you walked in we were the second table on the left. Hope we connect sometime soon.

1911er...oh thanks for the pretty girl comment...can you remind my man of that? lol!

1911er

Ria

Sorry we missed you. We were the next to the big table with the "younger crowd". Kinda funny they are worship leaders at my church. So when you walked in we were the second table on the left. Hope we connect sometime soon.

1911er...oh thanks for the pretty girl comment...can you remind my man of that? lol!

Any time I really enjoyed chatting with ya, and to be seen in public with you greatly improves my image
ha ha ha!!!