Thread: Walmart ammo

Walmart ammo

Is there a shortage of ammo out there? Been to a couple of walmarts in the Asheville area and they have been completely out of .45 ammo and really low on other types. Is this just my area? Anyone else seeing this?

It's probably the managers. All 3 local WM's have pretty good ammo selections. The Hickory WM has a huge case full of ammo. Range, hunting, JHP, bulk packs, and .223 in ammo cans. It's a sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    It's probably the managers. All 3 local WM's have pretty good ammo selections. The Hickory WM has a huge case full of ammo. Range, hunting, JHP, bulk packs, and .223 in ammo cans. It's a sight to behold.
    I hate hate hate hate Walmart on principle, but the one near me had Federal for 16 bucks in .45 for a box of 50. You can't beat that, and my Glock will feed that horrid ammo just fine.

the three around goldsboro/mt olive have had various shortages off and on for the last couple of months...but seem to be better stocked now...perhaps the hunting season/holidays caused a shortage per se...

wabbit

Your right kinda like a bullet buffet.................lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post