• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart ammo

spiderjohn

Is there a shortage of ammo out there? Been to a couple of walmarts in the Asheville area and they have been completely out of .45 ammo and really low on other types. Is this just my area? Anyone else seeing this?

chiefjason

It's probably the managers. All 3 local WM's have pretty good ammo selections. The Hickory WM has a huge case full of ammo. Range, hunting, JHP, bulk packs, and .223 in ammo cans. It's a sight to behold.

Shimmer

It's probably the managers. All 3 local WM's have pretty good ammo selections. The Hickory WM has a huge case full of ammo. Range, hunting, JHP, bulk packs, and .223 in ammo cans. It's a sight to behold.

I hate hate hate hate Walmart on principle, but the one near me had Federal for 16 bucks in .45 for a box of 50. You can't beat that, and my Glock will feed that horrid ammo just fine.

ncwabbit

the three around goldsboro/mt olive have had various shortages off and on for the last couple of months...but seem to be better stocked now...perhaps the hunting season/holidays caused a shortage per se...

wabbit

Ricky

Your right kinda like a bullet buffet.................lol:banana: