Thread: One Brick at a time

Somewhere, Wisconsin, USA

One Brick at a time

North of Madison

One at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    Interesting and logical decision.

Our village attorney works and lives in Madistan and his opinion is that of an anti and all our village ( TAXPAYER ) owned buildings are posted. Also our left wing nut police chief sent his troops around to businesses putting the fear of the Lord into them to post. The wisconsin police chiefs association seems to be left wing nut as well? So if something happens to me or a family member while in a "village" owned building They should be sued for millions of dollars and then there will be no more village
    May I see your First, Fourth And Thirteenth Amendment Permits, please?

Guns do not make you a killer. I
    think killing makes you a killer. You can kill
    someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is
    trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. (Andy Rooney RIP)

West Allis, WI
    Landers, a former Wisconsin Dells police officer, said he advises police chiefs and sheriffs on liability issues and is appointed by the state to be on a use of force committee to talk about liability matters. He also said he is a Madison College instructor who teaches the concealed carry law. He said if the village of Lake Delton is taking the opposite stance, he thinks it is taking a risk.
    "This has nothing to do with safety, I hope you all realize it. I think safety is paramount to me for our community, and I will bend over backwards to do whatever I can to make people safe. But it just goes to that the city's directive, based on all the research that we've done including the company that insures us, has said don't post. It's just too soon," Landers said.
    He said the state will likely need a court case to clear up the law.
    "I don't want the Dells to be that test case. And I don't want to be paying out on a federal lawsuit millions of dollars," he said.
    He gets it!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)