• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denial by association.

hobie16

There are some comments on theday.com's article regarding this. Hopefully BFPE will force their hand on this issue. Not sure if the First Selectman will face any repurcussions but that is crazy. Good post, I was thinking about starting this thread!

KIX

She should indeed file her appeal.

The best part about this, she wins her appeal and the first selectman has to give her the temp permit, LOL.

Sad play on politics indeed.

Jonathan