• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who wants a laugh?

JesterP99

I was in Harris Teeter today and some guy that was in my graduating class saw I had a firearm. His reaction:

"Whoa, Dude, is that a pistol?"

I replied, "Yes, it is my personal firearm."

"Cool, go First Amendment, Man."

"I think you mean Second Amendment." *face bash into shopping cart*

That guy walked out of there with his head hung bellow his ***** for that stupid remark. It was certainly a LULZ!! moment.

Jester

--Moderator edited for content--

Last edited:

Snazuolu

I was in Harris Teeter today and some guy that was in my graduating class saw I had a firearm. His reaction:

"Whoa, Dude, is that a pistol?"

I replied, "Yes, it is my personal firearm."

"Cool, go First Amendment, Man."

The f#*K?

That guy walked out of there with his head hung bellow his balls for that stupid remark. It was certainly a LULZ!! moment.

Jester

hey, a friend of mine i went to school with is supposedly a fireman up in charlottesville. you know a guy named jeremy?

Jay

The f***?

That guy walked out of there with his head hung bellow his **** for that stupid remark. It was certainly a LULZ!! moment.

Jester

Jester although it is a great story and funny at that.. Could you re-edit it a little. The reason is this a public forum which can be read by women and "children".

.40S&W

At least he supported you. You push those people away and all you have left are the antis. Do you really want that.

Outdoorsman1

Jester although it is a great story and funny at that.. Could you re-edit it a little. The reason is this a public forum which can be read by women and "children".

^^^^^^^ + 1

When I first read the title I thought this was gonn be a joke thread..... So here goes...

A man walked into a church and asked the pastor if he would please pray for his hearing...
The simpathetic pastor replied in a loud voice that of course he would and proceeded to say a prayer...
After he finished he asked the man if the prayer helped his hearing...
The man replied that he did not know because his hearing was not until next week....

Outdoorsman1

eamelhorn

To outdoorsman1 im a pasotor and thats a good 1
Kinda like the old women I visiyed in the hospital,no teeth and real pld, there was a big bowl of peanuts by her bed, I started eating them and when I got up to leave I said Oh my I ate all your peanuts, she said thats ok all I can do is suck the chocolate off em