• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sometimes I wonder about folks

Difdi

Every liberal thinks they need to voice their opinion and educate us instead of minding there own business

On the one hand, I'm happy to see there's at least one liberal who isn't afraid of guns.

On the other hand, what sort of idiot approaches someone they are convinced is committing a crime, while the "criminal" is armed and they are not, and engages in behavior that is likely to provoke violence from a criminal?

PALO

On the one hand, I'm happy to see there's at least one liberal who isn't afraid of guns.

On the other hand, what sort of idiot approaches someone they are convinced is committing a crime, while the "criminal" is armed and they are not, and engages in behavior that is likely to provoke violence from a criminal?

in law enforcement, such persons are referred to as "chronic victims" or "professional victims"

the fact that they feel comfortable doing so (provoking and even physically grasping at an open carrier) shows that they really aren't so much IN FEAR of open carriers, as they are ANGERED/OUTRAGED by them.

they really do HATE guns.

jeeper1

I would have responded with "If you believe I am breaking the law then call the cops".

The Patriot

Meh, I think the OP was fine. I probably would have added at the end something like, "I appreciate your concern, but open carry is legal in Washington and if you want more information about it check out opencarry.org."

Or maybe after saying that, invite him to sit down and eat and have a good educational conversation.

I don't have any pamphlets so I downloaded the pdf to my android. so I can always have it on me.

Lammo

To paraphrase President Reagan of happy memory: The problem with people like you isn't what you know, it's what you think you know that just isn't so. Now, call the police or leave me alone.

PALO

Would you like to borrow my cell phone to call the police with? When you are done, please tell them I would like to give them my name and location and would like to report an assault. It's free, I have unlimited minutes.

^^^ lol

WIN!