• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2012: How The World Ends

Jack House

We all know about the whack job doomsday theorists that peg the end of the world on, or beginning on, December 21st. What we don't know is how right they are.

You see, something else happens this year. It's the presidential elections. What no one yet realizes is that they will be pushed back to December 21st. On that day, either myself or Obama shall be elected. If either party is elected, it will without doubt mean the beginning of the end for the world.

For you see, if I am elected president. I shall immediately proceed to build up our armed forces. Once I am feel are good and ready, I wont waste time declaring war on Australia. Because damned those Aussies! Besides, I'm fairly confident they'll just surrender. I'll promise them a carrot and some beer. And Aussies love their beer. Also, I'll let them duke it out with New Zealand, so they can have their beer day. We all know the Australians day dream constantly about the day they get to declare war on New Zealand.

[video=youtube;773aoMo7hPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=773aoMo7hPE[/video]

At this point I feel I should apologize to a few people. Haz, other Haz, the millions of Matthews I know that live in Australia because Australians love the name Matthew or something; I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I am going to point big scary guns and bombs and missiles and a giant robot bald eagle that shoots lasers out of it's beak. I'd rather not do it, but I am not sure that offering Australia freedom from the tyranny of Britain is enough of an incentive to become America's shock troopers. Also, I'm sorry for using you guys as shock troopers in my war on everything Jack doesn't like at the moment. I love you guys, really. You're all like brothers to me. But you all fight so well.

And Kayla and all the other kiwis out there. I'm sorry for just handing you over to the Australians. I promise they wont hit you too hard and if they do, just offer them some beer. Y'all can become besties! At anyrate, it just has to be done.

Now, back to my presidency. With the Australians as my shock troopers and kiwis playing host to the Aussies, I shall then declare war on.... Someone. Not sure who yet, maybe France? Just 'cause. I want to be reelected, and if Iron Sky is going to teach me anything, it's that presidents that declare war in their first term get reelected. Also that there are Nazis on the moon building an armada to attack earth. So I guess my next move should be to nuke the moon out of the sky. No one likes Nazis, especially not space Nazis. Although that one Nazi chick is kinda hot. Hmmmm.

Continued in reply

Last edited:

Jack House

[video=youtube;Py_IndUbcxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc[/video]

I think we can all agree that Space Nazis must all die. Well, I don't know about those liberals among us. They might just want to hold hands and sing kumbaya at them. This might actually work, I mean, it'd probably scare the life right out of me if I had been hiding on the moon for the last 70 years. But I'd rather just vaporize the moon, ya know, to be safe.

I think that is enough about my presidency for now.

As for Obama, well, need I really say any more? I mean, it's Obama. There's a million and one ways he could destroy the world. And whichever he picks is totally going to be random. He'll probably just do something utterly silly, like accidentally fart in Putin's general direction. Obviously, with Obama's insanely powerful farts, Putin will mistake this as an attempt on his life through a biological warfare. The only reasonable response would be to counter with nuclear force. And there goes the world, turned into a giant ice skating rink for the space Nazis and Belgians from Mars.

suphando said:
dust wait for belgiums from, mars

Jack House

Earth responds to my prophecy!

Click it for the full sized version

The Earth just called out Mel Gibson! **** just got real!

There is but only one way to respond; ROBOT NIXON I CHOOSE YOU!

Robot_Nixon_body.png

Yeah, that's right, Earth. I've got Robot Nixon on my side! Whatcha gonna do about that huh? What!? WHAT?!

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Earth responds to my prophecy!

Click it for the full sized version

The Earth just called out Mel Gibson! **** just got real!

There is but only one way to respond; ROBOT NIXON I CHOOSE YOU!

Robot_Nixon_body.png

Yeah, that's right, Earth. I've got Robot Nixon on my side! Whatcha gonna do about that huh? What!? WHAT?!

I like you. <3.

Jack House

I like you. <3.
<3

I am considered somewhat of a Liberal...space Nazis ought to die.
Vote for me then, dear sister! I shall lead the slaughter of the space Nazis!

Well it was a fun read...can we get another installment?
The British has promised me their undying loyalty and an army of old ladies. Everyone knows them old British women are vicious!

The Swedes have offered up their finest kitchen ninjas, however they are currently locked in battle with Norway over who gets to do my bidding! Who shall be the victor? Will it be the Swedish Kitchen Ninjas or the Norwegian's 50,000 tonnes of salt carp they're threatening to launch at Sweden? Only time will tell!

Ok6lE.jpg

Swedish kitchen ninja, doesn't she look fierce? :D

They Aussies have threatened me with Chuthulu! Who the hell do those convicts think they are?! I've countered with Godzilla and Robo Eagle. Good thing we still own Japan!:banana:

SavageOne

The Earth just released a statement saying , She fears neither you nor your minions. She has seen no true evidence of your awesome power. If you are willing to truly demonstrate your power ..... say by open mouth kissing Nancy Pelosi, and surviving, Earth may be willing, at some point of her choosing, talk about opening negotiations, at a later date.

Jack House

EXACTLY! They're wicked evil and nigh on indestructible to boot!

The Earth just released a statement saying , She fears neither you nor your minions. She has seen no true evidence of your awesome power. If you are willing to truly demonstrate your power ..... say by open mouth kissing Nancy Pelosi, and surviving, Earth may be willing, at some point of her choosing, talk about opening negotiations, at a later date.
Tell Earth I said thanks, but no thanks. Not interested in negotiating. ;)

Last edited:

Jack House

Sprint has taken exception to my plans and has responded by demanding a $100 fee for a repair that they told me would be free!

The audacity! How dare they oppose me like this! As future president of the United States of America, I hereby declare war of annihilation against Sprint, may they burn with the fires of a thousand suns for their irreverence!

Jack House

This just in! The Australian's have pledged their loyalty and support for my cause in exchange for free suds.

Further, here is a small list of some of my plans.

I'll glass the middle east, if only because with all that sand and subsequent nuclear winter, it'd make a great ice skating rink.
devil.gif

When we strike at Russia, this should be the most fun. Since they have a nice sized military with some pretty sweet tech.

North Korea seems like it would be tough, they have entirely way too many artillery weapons. But they've been playing tough guy for so long with relatively little backlash that I think once the bombs start flying, Boy Kim will just up and surrender.
sad.gif

Otherwise it'll be a game of artillery chess. Might even dust off the old Cold War era artillery shells, the know the kind.
nuke.gif

China will be a massive land invasion. We'll quickly disable as much of their armored divisions as possible, including ships and maybe their air force. Leaving them with only an infantry based military. Then I'll send in the boys and girls and see who has the best fighters.
devil.gif

Of course we'll win, the Chinese will be woefully unprepared for the Swiss supersoldiers, the Swedish kitchen ninjas, the Australian shock troopers and whoever else I am forgetting.

When the dust settles. Who knows what'll happen. Maybe after we blend mars(we're going to use a giant Blendtech Blender to see if it blends), nuke the moon and use the mass shadow generator from Malachor V to finish off earth, we'll turn the sun into a time bomb and high tail it to the next solar system to start our conquest all over. I'm kind of liking this idea actually. Reducing all of humanity into one giant military with the sole purpose of destroying life everywhere.
devil.gif

If you thought Kim Jong was Il mentally, just wait till I'm president. You ain't seen nothin yet.

Last edited: