• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fight

sawah

Redacted to preserve OP's safety.

(PS, try using paragraphs for future replies).

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
+1 for a police report or news story. I will hold back further comments until the account is confirmed.

j iceman

Police report on its way soon the gun i was carrying was not mine it was my gf dads with his permission of course and the weapon was released to him where it was returned to me. We were not in his jurisdiction but he came anyway. He is Cincinnati narcotics officer so he was only 20 mins away. The only real flack is the taser was one of his duty issue . That's why things are kinda complicated

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Police report on its way soon the gun i was carrying was not mine it was my gf dads with his permission of course and the weapon was released to him where it was returned to me. We were not in his jurisdiction but he came anyway. He is Cincinnati narcotics officer so he was only 20 mins away. The only real flack is the taser was one of his duty issue . That's why things are kinda complicated

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Jacob/iceman - any information available from the police report should be safe to release - it is after all public information and available through a FOIA request. Redact the personal info and post it here or give time, date and location so that someone else can do it. Recommend that you make no additional statements regarding this on a public forum - such have a way of turning and biting.

It is not a question of your veracity. We have had numerous such unsubstantiated stories before - no sense in spinning our wheels.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I think Grape meant to say that he recommends that you do NOT post anymore about this on a public forum. Sound advice.

sawah

The reason, if it's not obvious is that this may not be over for you. Civil suits can be filed at any time. Good luck and hope it turns out OK.

sawah

When you read the original post to anyone, as I did to my SO it's hard to keep from laughing at the sheer improbability of it. From the double femur shot to the sudden tasering by the girlfriend, to his gun not being confiscated as evidence in a shooting . It's just too far-fetched to be true as depicted.

CaptainFinn

Exactly. OP joins, posts 'I'm a new OC-er', then gets in a shoot the following day and us released at the scene, no charges, etc. The following day he's posting about his daily OC activities...highly unlikely.

Hamilton Burger King's ph# is available on their web page, wonder if management at the store would care to confirm J Iceman's story ?

It's stories like his that give all legit OC'ers a bad name, at least to the uninformed public.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Exactly. OP joins, posts 'I'm a new OC-er', then gets in a shoot the following day and us released at the scene, no charges, etc. The following day he's posting about his daily OC activities...highly unlikely.

--snip--

He redacted post #1 but not the follow up post #6:

We are awaiting results.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
What are you guys talking about? Every gun carrier trains extensively for the legendary "double-femur shot takedown".

And most of us have ninja GFs too.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Police report on its way soon the gun i was carrying was not mine it was my gf dads with his permission of course and the weapon was released to him where it was returned to me. We were not in his jurisdiction but he came anyway. He is Cincinnati narcotics officer so he was only 20 mins away. The only real flack is the taser was one of his duty issue . That's why things are kinda complicated [my emphasis]
Don't be afraid to throw so grease on that thing the slides really benefit from a little extra being so bulky. I own all 4 of their pistols and laugh if u want I oc my 45 acp daily. Best tip is take off the hand grips like I did and have them rino lined much better feel. Hope to hear what u think of HP soon[my emphasis]
Buh bye. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
What are you guys talking about? Every gun carrier trains extensively for the legendary "double-femur shot takedown".

And most of us have ninja GFs too.

No, no, no, I train to shoot the knife out of the guy's hand while simultaneously subduing him with a roundhouse kick to the face.

Brian D.

Darn, "miss a day, miss a lot". Was busy yesterday and didn't get my daily dose of OCDO. The alleged incident occured sorta kinda in my neck of Ohio, too.