Thread: Long time reader new member

Long time reader new member

Have read the forum for a long time and thought that it was high time to join and add my 2 cents for what it worth.

Welcome!!!

xd-over

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rite2Carry View Post
    Have read the forum for a long time and thought that it was high time to join and add my 2 cents for what it worth.
    haha... I wonder who this could be, from Unity?! ;-)

Day with a friend, changing minds one at a time.

I did little shooting today and went to lunch with my buddy Bobby. Bobby is 70 and loves guns, he's been shooter all his life. Bobby's jaw dropped as he watch me open carry into a little resturant. He thought I was looking for trouble. No trouble here Bobby just exercising my rights! So Bobby comes over for coffee and more shooting as I explain open carry, maine law, Go Me, facebook, and opencarry.org No I don't have my friend totally convinced but I've opened another mind what is possible. The whole point is this mission we're on, we're on together. Changing one mind at a time. Take the time to enlighten those that can/will help the cause and together the day will come when consitution carry will be the norm in Maine.
    "Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought."

- Pope John Paul II