• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Long time reader new member

jonjon_jon

Day with a friend, changing minds one at a time.

I did little shooting today and went to lunch with my buddy Bobby. Bobby is 70 and loves guns, he's been shooter all his life. Bobby's jaw dropped as he watch me open carry into a little resturant. He thought I was looking for trouble. No trouble here Bobby just exercising my rights! So Bobby comes over for coffee and more shooting as I explain open carry, maine law, Go Me, facebook, and opencarry.org No I don't have my friend totally convinced but I've opened another mind what is possible. The whole point is this mission we're on, we're on together. Changing one mind at a time. Take the time to enlighten those that can/will help the cause and together the day will come when consitution carry will be the norm in Maine.