• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Staples in Gilbert: Not Firearm Friendly

Super Saiyan

Stopped by the Staples at Warner & Val Vista today and saw the epic failure, "No Firearms Allowed Pursuaint to ARS 4-229" sign being (incorrectly) displayed at the front door. Turned right back around, got in my car, and drove down the street to Officemax. This is the first time I've seen a sign at a Staples, and obviously they don't know what they are doing because they are referencing liquor statutes/laws in their signage, but I will still be contacting their corporate office and letting them know they've lost my business. The gun and the wallet go everywhere together.

MKEgal

Maybe they're announcing a new product line? :rolleyes:
(While also turning away good customers...)

Contact corporate:
800 378 2753 or online.
Hint: if you use "store questions" as the topic, you don't need an order #.

I'm guessing this is the store that turned away your business:
1455 E Warner Rd.; Gilbert, AZ; 85296

And the OfficeMax that got the money instead:
2711 S Market St.; Gilbert, AZ; 85296

Super Saiyan

Maybe they're announcing a new product line? :rolleyes:
(While also turning away good customers...)

Contact corporate:
800 378 2753 or online.
Hint: if you use "store questions" as the topic, you don't need an order #.

I'm guessing this is the store that turned away your business:
1455 E Warner Rd.; Gilbert, AZ; 85296

And the OfficeMax that got the money instead:
2711 S Market St.; Gilbert, AZ; 85296

Correct on both locations. Thanks for the corporate contact info.