• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alleged attempted robbers at Milwaukee Aldi plead not guilty. AM 620TMJ.com

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/139205419.html
Melissa McCrady said:
MILWAUKEE - Two men accused of trying to rob a local grocery store, only to be caught in the crossfire of a customer, pleaded not guilty in a Milwaukee County Courtroom.

Dierre Cotton appeared in court in a wheelchair, still injured from gunshots during an alleged attempted armed robbery at the Aldi at North 76th Street and West Fond du Lac Avenue.

Police said his accomplice was Edyon Hibbler, who also appeared in court.
Derriere Cotton: Milwaukee County Case Number 2012CF000700 Edyon Hibbler: Milwaukee County Case Number 2012CF000701

FarmerGreg

what a bunch of BS!!!!!

what were they doing in a grocery store with a shotgun then sleep walking??????? I wish I could be on that jury.

Krusty

Anyone hear if Aldi's is going to change it's weaapons policy?

I was in the Aldi's in Onalaska last week, February 7, and told the cashier of this incident. She said that that the Onalaska store is still waiting for their signs. I just told her that when they put up the signs, I will no longer spend my grocery money there.

protias

I was in the Aldi's in Onalaska last week, February 7, and told the cashier of this incident. She said that that the Onalaska store is still waiting for their signs. I just told her that when they put up the signs, I will no longer spend my grocery money there.

Why wait? We already know what their policy is.