Thread: Free CCL class from Wisconsin Carry Inc in Elkhorn 3/31 noon-4pm

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Free CCL class from Wisconsin Carry Inc in Elkhorn 3/31 noon-4pm

Smile I'll Be There!

There is room for 200 people folks!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Schreck View Post
    Yah, free is good. We will see if the course meets my standards later this week. Yah.
    Fortunately the only thing that matters is that it meets the stste's standards.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I would certainly hope so. If it is the same instructor that friends of mine had, not so sure. Yah.

As for the upcoming class if you do have the fortitude to attend you can certainly introduce yourself to me and all the others. My bet is you will remain hidden....
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Yah, had no idea you, whoever you may be, was going to be the instructor. Just hope you are much better than the guy my friends had.
    Of course you didn't. We all know who you are (again). Kind of creepy stalking people....

—John F. Kennedy

????? Have no idea what you are carping about. Yah.
    Gunkid is proud of you.

Your VPN won't protect you forever.
    Last edited by rcawdor57; 03-25-2012 at 01:27 PM.

—John F. Kennedy

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Yah, protection is what the Elkhorn class is all about. That is why I am enrolled. Yah.
    Buh bye.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Yah, have a nice trip, see you next fall.
    Buh Bye.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Please hit me up either via email or PM if you are planning on volunteering this Saturday. I remember a few people but just want to be sure.

Thanks!

Just a reminder this is tomorrow. So far I have 6 volunteers. I could use 2 or 3 more. If you can help out from 10:45-12:15 it would be AWESOME!

182 people I believe. I wish to thank all the volunteers!

Very Good Class!

The class went very well yesterday! Thanks to all those that set this class up and made it happen!

—John F. Kennedy