• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

USSC Justice Breyer robbed at machete-point

wrightme

False statement. Unless you did read them and simply refused to admit that you were wrong.
No, your statement was completely false. I am not 'in fear of' reading what you posted.
DVC said:
But it really doesn't matter, either way. Real civil rights activists are aware of the NRA's feet of clay.
Oops, sorry. I guess if you believe that any mention whatsoever violates my statement, then you're going to have to live with it. You just feel free to close your eyes, plug your ears and hum REAL LOUD anytime you see my name on a post, because you're just likely to see something which is contrary to your religious beliefs.
Nope, I will leave that to you, in your religious fervor against the NRA.
I am fully aware that you are nothing except an anti-NRA troll, with no valid input to add here. Too bad you appear unable to accept what you are. :rolleyes:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
DVC is singularly focused on Breyer. You jump to Nazis killing Jews....

But, Breyer does believe that the average citizen should be treated no different than the Jews where a fundamental right to self-defense is concerned.

Oh, give me a break.

DVC is singularly focused on regarding another human as deserving unhuman regard. Thus the examples of regarding others as not deserving human regard.

If the best he can do is Hammurabian eye-for-an-eye, fine, I'll take it. But, I won't take it quietly. I think he and others can step forward about 3000 years and do a little better.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
132883794737.jpg