• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TSA Forces Woman To Use Body Scanner Three Times Because of “Cute” Figure. Video

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/02/03/female-passengers-say-theyre-targeted-by-tsa/#comments

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-forces-...y-scanner-three-times-because-of-cute-figure/

CBSDFW.COM said:
... a question a female TSA agent asked her. “She says to me, ‘Do you play tennis?’ And I said, ‘Why?’ She said, ‘You just have such a cute figure.’”

Terrell says she walked into the body scanner which creates an image that a TSA agent in another room reviews. Terrell says she tried to leave, but the female agent stopped her. “She says, ‘Wait, we didn’t get it,’” recalls Terrell, who claims the TSA agent sent her back a second time and even a third. But that wasn’t good enough.

After the third time, Terrell says even the agent seemed frustrated with her co-workers in the other room. “She’s talking into her microphone and she says, ‘Guys, it is not blurry, I’m letting her go. Come on out.’”

Last edited:

sawah

While cops are stopping law-abiding citizens for open carrying, real criminals are robbing the 7-11 down the street.

While TSA agents are looking at hot bodies, real terrorists are going about their business.

The Representative says 'oh that's not the first one I've heard about'. OH REALLY? Why hasn't he done HIS job and put legislation through to stop this? He's passing the buck. And while he's fielding complaints about this REAL issues, housing, jobs, education are being tabled. We have met the enemy...and it's the gubmint.