Thread: That arrogant SOB

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

That arrogant SOB

Saslaw is discussing SB438.

He thinks the only education bills that should be passed should benefit NOVA alone.

He said "Lets face it, there are two educational systems in Virginia. Northern Va. and everything else"

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post

He thinks the only education bills that should be passed should benefit NOVA alone.

He said "Lets face it, there are two educational systems in Virginia. Northern Va. and everything else"
    Peter,

Are you playing Captain Obvious today? If it's not about him, it's not about anything... You won't find any Saslaw lovers here....
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Not really new....oh wait, your talking about education. Thought this was about the highways and lack of funding outside of NoVA.

Seems like many days it's all about the state of Northern Virginia.

I hope you got that on video... If so, you obviously need to get that posted as a short, but in-context sound bite asap... I will post links to it everywhere I can, it needs to go viral!

TFred

What's sad is I read the title and knew who it was about right then. At least he is consistent.

Senate Minutes

Check out today's Senate Minutes.

There were numerous close votes. More disturbing, some key votes were reconsidered, then flipped.

That could happen to key gun votes.

SB438 was Senator Obenshain's attempt to rein in the powerful Teachers Union, (the VEA), which delights in brainwashing Virginia's school children in Marxist Ideology. And yes, that's includes hating guns and the RKBA.

See what happened. Scary shoot.

Shoot happens.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

And how does this tie into Virginia Open Carry?
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Quote Originally Posted by ed View Post
    It gives us another angle to attack Saslaw with so that we can be rid of him. That way we can get someone who supports open carry. Yea, it's a stretch to answer your question...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    It gives us another angle to attack Saslaw with so that we can be rid of him. That way we can get someone who supports open carry. Yea, it's a stretch to answer your question...
    I have to agree here. ANYTHING that exposes Saslaw for the [insert paragraphs of disparaging but truthful descriptors here] that he is, is inherently GOOD for Virginia Open Carry. No additional correlation is needed, because Saslaw is that bad for Virginia Open Carry and freedoms of every kind.

TFred

It doesn't and I can see where he's an embarrisment to you Ed.
    Delete it if it bothers you.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    It gives us another angle to attack Saslaw with so that we can be rid of him.
    Well, that's gonna be a pretty tall order. First, you gotta have somebody who will run against him.

In his last election, he was basically unopposed. I vaguely recall a Republican or Independent challenger, but I think the guy bowed out early.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Well, that's gonna be a pretty tall order. First, you gotta have somebody who will run against him.

In his last election, he was basically unopposed. I vaguely recall a Republican or Independent challenger, but I think the guy bowed out early.
    Thundar is in charge of that!
    Last edited by peter nap; 02-15-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Saslaw = Freedom hating, gun rights hating SOB. Bashing him is like bashing Bloomberg.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    I have to agree here. ANYTHING that exposes Saslaw for the [insert paragraphs of disparaging but truthful descriptors here] that he is, is inherently GOOD for Virginia Open Carry. No additional correlation is needed, because Saslaw is that bad for Virginia Open Carry and freedoms of every kind.

TFred
    Saslaw is that bad for Virginia Open Carry and freedoms of every kind.

See here:
    Senate Democratic Leader Richard L. Saslaw, D-Fairfax said: "There ain't but one or two people over there who believe in science. Their chief accomplishment is guns and abortion. That's it. That's it."

Thundar is in charge of that!
    Not in his district. I'm in Newport News. Working on March 6 Primary right now. (Ron Paul vs. Obama Lite)
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Saslaw = Freedom hating, gun rights hating SOB. Bashing him is like bashing Bloomberg.
    Besides, it helps to learn how our adversaries operate. That's why watching the tightly-wound Senate is instructive.

As for the Communist Teachers Lobby, who seek to indoctrinate Virginia schoolchildren into feeling that guns are bad, there's this:

Teachers will wear black to mourn education cuts
    Teachers in Hampton Roads and across the state will wear black Friday to mourn funding cuts and what they see as a loss of respect from elected officials for public education.

Kitty Boitnott, president of the VEA, said in the release: "We are in mourning because of the open disrespect and disdain being shown Virginia's public school teachers by members of this General Assembly and the governor."
    Well, as long as they advocate gun bans on school grounds, they don't deserve any respect. So there.