Thread: Two-Dollar Bills

Two-Dollar Bills

Why not get a whole lot of two-dollar bills and pay for everything with them. telling everyone that we use two-dollar bills in support of the Second Amendment? How do we get this idea to the NRA? Maybe we can make this a national statement.

I80, USA
    In other news: The FBI has issued a terrorism alert, warning businesses and individuals that terrorist now have a new favorite method of payment! Two dollar bills. Yes, you heard that right. Terrorists are now using two dollar bills as payments. The idea was sort of a password, a way to let other terrorists know who they are without arousing suspicion. Fortunately, the ATF quickly identified this new trend and has alerted the FBI.

All jokes aside, seems like a good idea.

Elizabethton, TN
    I actually plan on getting more $2 bills. IMO they're more useful than $1 bills, and they always make for a fun exchange with cashiers. Everybody loves Jeffersons!
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

North Chesterfield VA
    Been using $2 bills (along with #1 coins) for tips until my favorite waitress begged me to stop. Still use them elsewhere - not so much as a RKBA meme as to just remind waitstaff that OCers (OK, me) are not violent nutjobs. They do seem to remember me.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"