• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two-Dollar Bills

Kingarthur7

Why not get a whole lot of two-dollar bills and pay for everything with them. telling everyone that we use two-dollar bills in support of the Second Amendment? How do we get this idea to the NRA? Maybe we can make this a national statement.

Jack House

In other news: The FBI has issued a terrorism alert, warning businesses and individuals that terrorist now have a new favorite method of payment! Two dollar bills. Yes, you heard that right. Terrorists are now using two dollar bills as payments. The idea was sort of a password, a way to let other terrorists know who they are without arousing suspicion. Fortunately, the ATF quickly identified this new trend and has alerted the FBI.

:rolleyes:

All jokes aside, seems like a good idea.

SovereignAxe

I actually plan on getting more $2 bills. IMO they're more useful than $1 bills, and they always make for a fun exchange with cashiers. Everybody loves Jeffersons!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Been using $2 bills (along with #1 coins) for tips until my favorite waitress begged me to stop. Still use them elsewhere - not so much as a RKBA meme as to just remind waitstaff that OCers (OK, me) are not violent nutjobs. They do seem to remember me.:lol:

stay safe.