• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch at Arby's!

FMJ 911

Snohomish Station Arby's @ 12:00 PM Saturday Feb. 25th. (Yes, it's in Snohomish next to Home Depot)

If anyone wants in, then by all means. I'll be stopping by the gun store down the street after lunch to pick up some Rifle ammo. And they stock other popular calibers as well.

FMJ 911

Oh come on guys! I thought we were talking about a "Group Lunch", not what Arby's Roast Beef is made of.

And like I said, we're going to the gun store afterward, and I went in today, and they have lot's of "Candy" in there for you all!

amlevin

Oh come on guys! I thought we were talking about a "Group Lunch", not what Arby's Roast Beef is made of.

And like I said, we're going to the gun store afterward, and I went in today, and they have lot's of "Candy" in there for you all!

Schedule a group lunch at Arby's for a day they run one of their "5 for 5" promo's. 5 guys can get a sandwich for a buck each.

FMJ 911

T-Minus 3 Days!

Ok, The Lunch Meeting is upon us, and I need to just make sure a few things are in check.

PM me If you have any concerns or questions. I'll also give you my Cell number in case you need to contact me.

I'll be in my usual outfit(Green Army Jacket, Green "Loomis" Hat, Brown Shoes, Jeans, etc.) And I might be carrying a handgun(I'm going to see if Arby's is "Gun Friendly")

Ok, Like I said, any questions, just ask, and I look forward to seeing all of you! Thanks!

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Ok, The Lunch Meeting is upon us, and I need to just make sure a few things are in check.

PM me If you have any concerns or questions. I'll also give you my Cell number in case you need to contact me.

I'll be in my usual outfit(Green Army Jacket, Green "Loomis" Hat, Brown Shoes, Jeans, etc.) And I might be carrying a handgun(I'm going to see if Arby's is "Gun Friendly")

Ok, Like I said, any questions, just ask, and I look forward to seeing all of you! Thanks!

Well this is a meet of people from gun forums so I would hope that you would be carrying buddy. You know I will. :D

FMJ 911

Everyone can bet their bottom dollar I'll be carrying on Saturday! I don't have the greatest holster though, but I'm saving up for a good one, The last thing I want to do is cheap out on a carry holster!

Next, I'm going to apply for a CPL, Been putting it off for far too long.

FMJ 911

Bust!

Lunch was a bust, Only one guy showed up, and I missed him.

Just a Notification: I'm no longer going to plan any "Group Meetings", instead, I'm going to stage small "Get-Together's" with people I know.