That is how laws work. They tell you what you CAN'T do.
Welcome to the site.
Unrestricted under state law except for certain events such as public parades.
Places off-limits when carrying:
• Any location prohibited by federal law.
• A law enforcement of correctional facility.
• A building housing only state, federal or government offices.
• A financial institution.
• Any public or private school building or bus, campus, grounds, recreation area, athletic fields or other property used or owned by an edicational institution.
• Any assembly where a fee had been charged for admission or where alcoholic beverages are sold and comsumed.
• Any other premises where notice that carrying a concealed handgun is prohibited by the posting of a conspicuous notice or statement by the person in legal possession or control of the premises.
• It shall be unlawful for any person participating in, affiliated
with, or present as a spectator at any parade, funeral procession, picket line, or demonstration upon any public place owned or under the control of the state or any of its political subdivisions to willfully or intentionally possess or have immediate access to any firearm.
Read read and read some more.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS so that no LEOs will try to step on them.
Carry a recorder and USE it. It is for you protection! I use my cell. nobody ever knows I'm recording.
Good luck and carry on!!!!