Thread: Made it to 7 Starbucks in Boise today and had a great reception for Open Carry

Made it to 7 Starbucks in Boise today and had a great reception for Open Carry

We had to wait until after our Valentineís dinner at Angellís, but we made it to three more Starbucks (total of 7 today) and had a great reception at each as I gave them a $2 bill and our Idaho Open Carry card. Most didnít know that you could wear a gun on your hip without a license, so today was also very educational for them. At the 6th store, the barista was a 40ís something woman who, when she found out that she didnít need a license to OC, got pretty excited about carrying a gun. At my 7th store I explained our mission and all three female baristas were totally on board and mentioned that they heard of the anti-gun boycott but didnít notice a decrease in business. When I returned to my car I remembered that I forgot to mention the significance of the 2 dollar bill. I stuck my head back in the door and explained the 2 dollar bill represented the 2nd Amendment and all three cheered out loud with their hands in the air. I thought I just made a touchdown. At each store I told them that I was making a round of most of the Boise Starbucks and they were very impressed with our effort to thank their stores and said that they would pass our IOC card up the chain. A great PR day for Open Carry!
    Tony@IdahoOpenCarry.org
    Open Carry is the beautiful bold face of the 2nd Amendment

I think today was the first national OC meetup... organized by antigun types...
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

I really love reading stories like this.
    Never get complacent. Practice situational awareness. Stay alert stay alive.

Freedom is popular.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoOpenCarry View Post
    ...they heard of the anti-gun boycott but didnít notice a decrease in business.
    Even though the antis are 14 million strong