• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Door to door gun confications are happening? Illinois?

Haman J.T.

Wait, you mean registration led to confiscation? Hmmm, who would have guessed?

Bronson
They did that in CA years ago!Thats what THEY DO!THEY will never quit trying!THEY wait until no one is paying attention!THEY do it behind the scenes(Obama-Holder)!STAY AWAKE!PAY ATTENTION!NEVER QUIT!CARRY ON!

detroit_fan

They did that in CA years ago!Thats what THEY DO!THEY will never quit trying!THEY wait until no one is paying attention!THEY do it behind the scenes(Obama-Holder)!STAY AWAKE!PAY ATTENTION!NEVER QUIT!CARRY ON!

with the appointments of sonia and elana i would say he doing it right out in the open. it makes me so mad when i read that "obama has not done anything bad to gun owners and has actually expanded gun rights". i guess the appointment of 2 of the most anti 2A justices in history is not a big deal?

mssurrey

How does a misdemeanor lead to confiscation of guns. ?

Here in MI, if I had a Misdemeanor, I would lose my CPL but would still have the right to not only keep my guns at home where a CPL is not required, but I could also still OC

At least that's my understanding of the law:question:

Last edited:

scot623

How does a misdemeanor lead to confiscation of guns. ?

Here in MI, if I had a Misdemeanor, I would lose my CPL but would still have the right to not only keep my guns at home where a CPL is not required, but I could also still OC

At least that's my understanding of the law:question:

You're right, here in Michigan. Maybe a FOID card is needed to own a gun in Illinois.

Tucker6900

Firearm Owner's IDentification card. I believe they are needed in IL to own guns and/or ammo.

Bronson

That is 100% correct.

I work with a guy who lives in that sh@#y state. He believes that the FOID card system should be nationwide. Because that "gives us the right to keep and bear arms"

I hate that state.

Haman J.T.

That is 100% correct.

I work with a guy who lives in that sh@#y state. He believes that the FOID card system should be nationwide. Because that "gives us the right to keep and bear arms"

I hate that state.
Your co-worker doesn't understand that the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is our God Given Birthright.FOID cars and any other governmental atachments(controls) are "infringements" on Our Rights!