Thread: Atleast he's got good fashion sense...

Atleast he's got good fashion sense...

So, while browsing google and the 'net for Pink sidearms to go with Isaac's pink knife adding insult to injury, I stumbled upon something that I find both funny, and strange. Well, funny because the person who we all know as "Kwikrnu" who we had a big discussion on about them coming to our state and causing problems for us, submitted several pictures to a website that I adore now because of what they show.

http://www.kittyhell.com/2010/06/10/...keltec-pistol/

PLR-16 Pistol-rifle-thingy-thing ... Purple and White... Hello Kitty... Submitted by kwikrnu... http://www.handgunforum.net/kel-tec-...s-kel-tec.html Yes appearently he did it himself.

I mean no discredit or attacking or anything, but I just found it amusing when I searched for Hello Kitty Pistols, kittyhell.com popped up with a picture submitted by him.

Just for fun, and to show it's not limited to the PLR thing...
    http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/...r-p226-gun.jpg

I'm as giddy as a school girl, when I saw the sig, my BF came running in to the computer room after I squealed and was like "No... Just... No."

So, tell me I'm not the only one who wants to have my pistols converted to be Hello Kitty <3

Let the lulz ensue.
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 02-15-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Yeah, I ran across these sometime ago and thought, "How weird is this that that psycho has built a freakin' Hello Kitty weapon. But then after a bit more research, I learned that he built it for his daughter or some other gal. Though it was still hilariously funny, it at least made sense then. *LMBO*

As for the Hello Kitty SIG P226, I'm truly saddened. To ruin such a sweet sidearm, it should be illegal. TJ's does ALOT of mods to the SIG brand of firearms, that's NOT to say that all their mods are for the best though. They've done sure pretty good ones but the've done some really trashy ones as well.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

You could definatly take a bad guy by surprise with a hello kitty Sig, talk about giving him a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgm2414 View Post
    You could definatly take a bad guy by surprise with a hello kitty Sig, talk about giving him a false sense of security.
    If you think about it (think about those crazy japanese girls) a hello kitty may hide pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    If you think about it (think about those crazy japanese girls) a hello kitty may hide pretty good.
    HAHA, that is a very valid point. thanks for a good laugh today.