• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FPSRussia-open carry or ccw this glock?

TyGuy

That's probably a Glock 18, not a 17, but fun times no matter what. I'd hate to see the printing that drum magazine would cause.

technician

That's probably a Glock 18, not a 17, but fun times no matter what. I'd hate to see the printing that drum magazine would cause.

It's a Glock 17 with a semi/auto selector in place of the rear plate (look closely and you can see it). A true G18 has a rather distinct rotating selector on the left side of the slide along with a few other minor distinctions.

Last edited:

TyGuy

Yeah I know the rotatable selector on the left side, but now I see what you mean on the rear of the slide.

.40S&W

Search hickok45 on youtube. He has way better videos that are actually informative and he doesn't have to fake an accent to get views. FPSRussia is a joke.

TyGuy

Hickok is the man! I can't wait until I live in Tennessee also. FPSRussia is fun. Everyone knows the accent is fake.